Users Online Now: 1,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,452
Pageviews Today: 338,518Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,537
03:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JUST NOW ***** Odd weather patterns / Solar Flare? / 2012?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, to start, we all know about the Solar Flare that recently ejected from the sun - I think it was an X5.4 or near there - Anyway, Im getting the feeling it just hit us now - that, or I'm over-thinking and its just regular weather, However:

To start, today was 68 degrees in Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA - Very odd for March 8th, actually up to 20 degrees above normal temperatures in some locations.

Then, just now, a 'storm' or something just happened, but normally they dont just last 5 minutes - Let me try and explain more - I have lived in the area my entire life (28years), and my windows have never shaken like that - I have seen winds before, many tiems, it was just very odd, unexpected, no warning, storng gusts, trash cans and other items of similar size and weight were being thrown everywhere. The pouring rain was hitting the windows hard, almost sounding like sleet. Also there was a roar - the wind is usually in gusts, this roar was a constant roar lasting about 5 minutes, as well as the rain - So today was comepletely clear, warm like the summer, and then BAM, outta no where this odd 'storm' or soemthing just hits us.

5 minutes, and it completely stops - stops raining, stops wind completely, and its silent. Im a weather guy - it was just all weird and awkward.

Now we have tmeperatures around 68 degrees tonight, in the night-time, after the sun has set, at 1am EST - And within 24 hours, tomorrow night, it is supposed to drop 40 degrees and be 28. Isn't this at all odd to anyone else?

This is the 4th Warmest winter of all time, in all recorded weather history. We not only had a snow-fall on Halloween this year, but thats the onnly one - total of 2 inches in 2012. There are just too many factors adding up.

And at the same time, we had a solar flair hitting us - and my mind is wondering if that solar flare was actually hitting us during those 5 minutes of awkwardness. And now they say there are more solar sun spots being noticed on the sun, some the size of earth, some bigger. And of course more flares to come.

Then yesterday, they did a story about Bunkers being sold. Now I heard about underground bunkers, and the conspiracy behind the Denver airport, however, this is not conspiracy - People are seriously buying old army bunkers underground, and stocking up on dry food, etc. The numbers are rising faster than normal - meaning they are buying bunkers rapidly right now - one company sold out, they didnt even think they would sell one, and sold all. Another group of people are using their homes as bunkers, structuring their basment, adding reinforcements, and purchasing all canned goods.

Here is a Link: [link to video.foxnews.com]

I just don't know what to think, but I think its something to be curious about - Any opinions? Is something really going to happen? Should we be talking about this more, and planning better? Or is it all just hyped up too much?

I don't know how to say it - I've seen many storms, but tonight was just so odd - just eery.

-Ryan
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP