Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Darkness is upon us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First my dream I just had.

I was in a 3rd floor apartment with my wife, daughter and in-laws. It was windy and storming outside and rain was starting to come in through the window. I was closing the curtains to stop the rain from coming in and I looked over and my 4 year old daughter was sitting half way in the window with it open. I grabbed her so she would not fall. We made the decision to go down stairs to a shelter and my father in-law is looking for a toy for my daughter. I hurry them along and grab a baseball cap since I have not showered and my hair is unkempt. The cap is obviously not mine because it is to big but I leave it on anyway and we start down the stairs of the apartment. While going down a piercing alarm goes off and we know a tornado is upon us and we quicken our pace as we scamper down each set of stairs. When I reach the bottom I have to grab my daughter again because she wants to play at the bottom of the stairs. She heads to the shelter but I keep on going down the road. I know she is safe. I look at a log cabin which is not the shelter my daughter walked toward and I make my way to it and there is a tornado coming toward it when I awake from the dream.

The weird part is that when I just woke up at 2:00 AM my wife was having a nightmare also. She was whimpering in her dream and I gently rubbed her arm and told her that she was dreaming. I do this often whenever she is having a nightmare so as she does not continue with the bad dream. Her arm was filled with goose pimples and she was very cold.

Last week I woke up in the middle of the night also and I could hear my daughter in her next door bedroom having a nightmare and also my wife was have a nightmare at the same time. I had gently woken my wife last week also. I find it strange that we are having nightmares at the same time on a reoccurring basis. It is like a spirit of Darkness is upon us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP