Users Online Now: 2,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,155,615
Pageviews Today: 1,929,542Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,856
06:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS THERE AN APOCALYPSE CONSPIRACY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My purpose is to start an intelligent conversation about the possibility that TPTB are manipulating us into thinking that Armageddon is just around the corner because they are planning on crashing the remnants of a crumbling financial system and culling the herd. This could be planned to occur along with natural cycles in the weather, WW3, bioweapons, famine, and a general breakdown in the economic system and social structure of the world. What do you think?

I believe they want us to think that the world is coming to an end so that most of us will go quietly into the night. Then they can start the same thing all over again.

My theory is the world as we know it is definitely coming to an end, however, I believe that a lot of the things going on today are being caused or manipulated by TPTB like the failing economic system, diseases, food shortages, and the belief Armageddon is just around the corner. We have been constantly bombarded with Apocalyptic Movies, Documentaries, News, etc. and WW3 is in the making. I live in the Bible belt and the churches down here are saying we are in the "End Times". Is this a reality or has it been an artificial construct of TPTB coordinated to coincide with natural climatic changes? I believe the later and I believe they are planning on taking humanity into the "Dark Ages II". Then TPTB will rise again from the ashes like the Phoenix and start a similar system all over again. wHAT DO YOU THINK?

HOW BANKERS RIGGED THE FIRST AND WORST, GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE 650 YRS. AGO AND 1/2 WORLDS POPULATION DIED, "THE DARK AGES"
Thread: HOW BANKERS RIGGED THE FIRST AND WORST, GLOBAL FINACIAL COLLAPSE 650 YRS. AGO AND 1/2 WORLDS POPULATION DIED, "THE DARK AGES"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP