Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Girlfriends daughter and her boyfriend sleeping together...need input
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some background: I am 47 and my girlfriend is 46. We are both divorced and have been dating for almost 4 years. She and her daughter (17) moved in to my house almost a year ago. Problem: she, my girlfriend, feels it is ok for her daughters boyfriend (of 5 months) to spend night with her in her room...door closed. I have two girls 13 and 15. They are with me half of any given week. I told my girlfriend it is NO WAY acceptable for them to sleep together when my kids are here. I hate to even allow them to sleep together when my kids are not here, but I have acquiesced because she is my girlfriends daughter and don't want to violate boundaries too much.

I told my gf recently that I don't want them sleeping together at all in my house and she said well maybe we need to move out.

Finally...don't give me the "they are going to have sex no matter" story...it's not about that...its about my "non liberal" view of two young people "shacking" up at my house...playing house.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP