Users Online Now: 1,573 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 68,999
Pageviews Today: 95,227Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 424
12:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The One-Minute Cure to Healing Virtually ALL Dieases. by Madison Cavanugh
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to share some imformation with everyone who will listen to me and many have. I have had Multiple Sclerosis for approx 30 years and was officailly diagnoised in sept of 2004 where my neurologist Barbara M. in Moscow Idaho examined me and I had a MRI which showed I had " AN ARMY OF Active brain lesions and also scareing" RRMS and she told me I had to of had MS for over 20+ years then.I was on COPAXONE for 5 years then nearly died from a sudden alergic reaction where I could not breath. The MS drugs only help slow down the dieases it did not cure it the docotor told me there was no cure for MS.. They were all WRONG and The Miracle and an Answer to my prayrers was book that I bought on amazon.com for $20. dollars called " THE ONE-MINUTE CURE TO HEALING VIRTUALLY ALL DIESEASES" BY MADISON CAVANAUGH The book only has about 115 pages and its amazing simple and inexpesive. It will even CURE approx. 60 dieases even cancer. I started the 35% Hydrogren Peroxide after reading the book and ordering H2O2 online aslo. Its ther stuff in the drugstores that you can not take internally. All the imfor is in the book and its important to read and understand the imformation Before doing it as You have to dilute the 35% Food Grade H2O2 in 6-8 oz disilled water water that has no chlorine and you have to take on a empty stomach only. Also I had Fibromyalgia so bad my cat walking across my lap hurt and Now I am walking and there is NO Pain in my body and I am 58 years young..I feel I am cured.I only started this stuff Jan 12, 2012. I am truely blessed and I know our Father in Heaven led me to this book and I am sharing it with everyone. God bless you all, Sherry99033
PS I AM NOT A Dr I just know what it has done for me and its working...You need to read the book before you ever do the treatment IF You decide it will help you always pray about your decissions.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP