Users Online Now: 2,508 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 474,340
Pageviews Today: 804,476Threads Today: 350Posts Today: 5,293
10:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm SICK of the RH Negative thread SLANDER.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok lately I have seen many threads on the rhesus negative subject. I also noticed the type of responses that these threads have been hit with. I have something to say on this matter. I have been researching this specific subject for a LONG LONG time. I am O-. I speak from personal experience and I’m speaking truth. If you don’t believe me or your mind isn’t open enough to see the possibility of a difference in types of people WELL don’t let this thread hit your ass on the way OUT. GOODBYE. I am not small minded and I don’t have respect for or condone small thought systems contributing to anything I have to say.

I challenge you to look up this info for YOURSELVES. This is all medical explained and supported by many with type negative blood groups.

Here are the scientific FACTS about” Rhesus Negative” blood groups:
• Most have stronger Immune systems.
• Most have Autoimmune Conditions and the HLA-B27 genetic marker.
• Most have fair skin and light eyed, in response to having Melanin imbalances and Vit. D Deficiencies
• Most process CO2 more efficiently
• Most tend to have Iron/Copper imbalances
• Missing the RhD protein that acts as a barrier on the red blood cells.
• Pregnancy issues and complications with the clashing of blood type within the fetus.

Now given that negatives are missing this “ RhD protein” around their red blood cells. Could this be that the protein acts as a barrier to protect the person from the effects of the environment? Could this be why most negatives have psychic abilities there is not a protein barrier, so could things we don’t yet understand channel into us giving us these strange abilities? As you can see most RH NEGS are almost seemingly “allergic” to the environment we are in- And by that I mean the SUN. It’s like we don’t work properly in this environment.. Can’t bare children without medical intervention, and all the other things I mentioned above we either completely lack it or we are overly producing defenses to it.

Here are a few “fun” facts shared by many within the Rhesus negative groups
(I can say for MYSELF alone that these are FACTS of negatives reality But I don’t want to share my “weirdness” at this moment):
• A feeling of not belonging
• Truth seekers
• Sense of a "Mission" in life
• Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
• An extra rib or vertebra.
• Higher than average IQ
• ESP Ability
• Love of Space & Science
• More sensitive vision & other senses.
• Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
• Cannot be cloned
• Lower body temperature
• Higher blood pressure (some say lower either way one extreme to another never quite right)
• Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
• Red or reddish tint to hair color
• Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
• Unexplained Scares
• Piercing Eyes
• Tend to be Healers
• Empathetic Illnesses
• Ability to disrupt electrical devices
• Prone to Alien Abductions
• Experience unexplained phenomenon
• Physic Dreams and/or Ability
[link to www.rhnegativeregistry.com]
Now to all the so called “negatives” that slander all the threads with nooooo, you’re stupid I’m negative and this doesn’t describe me”...I have something personally to say to you- STFU LIAR!!! Either you’re NOT negative at all and you’re just being a jack ass troll OR you’re “worried” about what people will “say”. Or there is THIS: A “half” breed

If your 2 blood factors are -- they call you RH-
If your 2 blood factors are ++ they call you RH+
If your 2 blood factors are +- they still call your RH+ and YOU ARE NOT.

You'd be a half breed. 1/2 Rh+ and RH-. If Rh+ are built one way and Rh- are built a completely different way...What about the person in the middle - They RH+/-? They must be different as well. What about all the differences in the way the bodies work. Should this not be looked at more closely?

This Negative blood type is rare. But the O negative is the universal donor. Because of my NATURAL abilities that I was BORN with, I have been called a demon, I have been called a reptilian, I have been called the blood of the fallen angels, and I have been called evil. My blood can save EVERY single one of your LIVES- How’s that for evil?

Negatives

[link to herebedragons.weebly.com]
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
[link to www.greatdreams.com]
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP