Users Online Now: 1,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 195,409
Pageviews Today: 352,143Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 2,607
04:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Z CLASS solar flares this summer?? chemtrails understood? talking sun? question marks??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sun: Your new necklaces look wonderful.

Saturn:(from distance) heyuh?! Speak up!

Earth: She was talking to me. (turns {lol} to sun) If you don't mind them disinegrating into a poisonous dust across your face, they're not so bad.

Sun: Oh come on, they can barely notice. Besides, it's this, or you spend fall alone. Do they know yet?

Mars: mmmmmpppfffffHA HA HA HA! It's great! No more garbage, no more sewage*shudders*, and no more being drilled! Good riddance! I don't miss ONE of them.You shou-

Sun: That's enough from you! Earth, have they figured it out?

Earth: Very few. Most assume the planes are dropping chemicals to control, or poison them. The ones implementing the protection can't admit to it; they can't explain why they keep it a secret.

Sun: (smiling as usual, oblvious in ignorant bliss) Why, anyway? Aren't they trying to save them?

Earth: You tell a civilization they're about to become a multicoloured, multi-ethnic platter of hot pockets. Even if they understood these chemical trails were going to save them, they would panic. Look at them, they're LOOKING for a reason!{{ winks@GLP }}Trigger happy. Greedy. Knowing the end approaches rarely brings peace. Look at Mars. Why do you think people think of Aries, and picture war at his mention?

Mars: I'm so goddamned alone.

Sun: I'm so sorry. (Instantly wrought in hysterical sobbing; violent fits of emotional grimace). I don't know! I-I never meant-

Earth: Hush dear, please. You're going to wake my moon. It's ok..shhhh....it's going to be okay. You remember what Dad said, don't you?

Sun:* sniffles* yeah but I never knew it would be...I mean..(recovers composure, retrieves inquisitive tone)so what will happen?

Earth: I'm not sure. Dad came here a couple thousand years ago-you remember all that. Right before you saw all the flashes, and the couple bigger ones. He told them they could come with Him, but it wouldn't be easy. Since then, you've probably noticed the freckles of warmth across my face growing, slowly spreading.

Sun: Brighter than me.

Earth: (finally smiling) Yes. Dad said He was going home. He said He would watch, and when these freckles are large enough, He will see the glow from His recliner. He will put down His pipe and newspaper that He's holding for comic effect, and sit up. After stretching (He said all of us will notice), He's going to holler for His Son, who will come back and pick up my freckles before you destroy me.

Sun:(frowning again)What about everyone else??? Your whole backside is clear of freckles! How-

Pluto™: Who gives a $#!T about ANY of 'em, anyMORE, ANYWAY!? *hiccup*

Earth: I wondered that too. He said everyone would still HAVE the chance, but it would be a lot harder. He said Every culture knew what was to come, but would find their Way to Him through miracles.

Sun: Wow. Will people get it in time?

Earth: You know how Dad is about time.
------------_______===========____-------
11 years ago, NASA reported record X-Class solar flares. Will this cycle also trump it's ancestor? I vote 'Z' if anyone is left to classify it.

If the sun would kill all of your kids, but spray painting their faces white would save them, would you do it? 2 of your 10 kids could die from poisoning, and all would never be the same, but they would survive it.

If so, and you could do it in their sleep, instead of causing all of them useless fear and panic, would you?

Or would you tell them? Keep in mind the spraypaint might not work, so factor in false hopes.

TWE 3/10/12
P.S. Someone please give mars a hug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP