Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DEBUNKING NASA'S "NASA CRUSHES 2012 MAYAN ACPACALYPSE"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nasa has responded to my posts here with a direct response and a hit piece that i feel i have the right to respond to directly.
This article is published in "The Scientific American", and is copyrighted. Since NASA is a government agency and their funding comes from American taxpayers, I seriously doubt their right to copyright material that the promote, no matter who publishes it and I will gladly challenge them in court, but I do realize why they have. I intend to totally debunk every paragraph, despite their preposterous copyrighting of what is material that belongs to the American people who has a right to respond, and that includes me. I intend to debunk step by step very single paragraph in the article, word for word, and prove not only can NASA NOT copyright material that they promote as a government bureaucracy, but also that they are actively concealing the truth in a direct attack on my own claims. Since this article is in direct response to my claims and obfuscate and lies about them, it is my right to defend them.

This is the source:

[link to www.scientificamerican.com]

"NASA Crushes 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Claims"
 Quoting: NASA

Well, not quite
The agency's Near-Earth Objects Program head points out many fallacies, including the claim that an imaginary planet will collide with Earth in December. Thousands of astronomers have not seen this
 Quoting: NASA

Please note here the tactic of mixing outrageous theories with the core idea, the old tactic of mixing one truth with several preposterous claims and mixing them all together in the same bowl and mixing them up into an indecipherable mass of crap. It is up to you to realize that there is a diamond of truth concealed in NASA's toilet bowl of disinformation. Also note that the title of the so called 'debunker', Near-Earth Objects Program head.

Here is the first paragraph, which i will debunk in order systematically.
By Natalie Wolchover and Life's Little Mysteries | March 9, 2012 | 24

2012 Doomsday Debunked Their calendar does not end on December 21, 2012; it's just the end of the cycle and the beginning of a new one. Image: Space.com
 Quoting: Nasa's little shill

Yes, you are quite correct, it is the end of a cycle and the beginning of another. No native American or Mayan that I know of has made the claim the Mayan calender ends on 12/21/12. What we have have in fact claimed is that the present cycle of time ends on that date and a new one begins, and new structure of human leadership begins. All of the present leaders and controllers are deposed and destroyed. It is the 12 completion, most having preceded any written or know human history.The Mayans and all native Americans believe in a common idea, that the humans now in control of this planet come from the interbreeding of native peoples with an alien entity with reptilian dominant characteristics. In the process they lost their connection with nature and the Earth, and perceive themselves superior to those without their genetics. They are currently destroying the planet.
Scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory have put out a new video to address false claims about the "Mayan apocalypse," a non-event that some people believe will bring the world to an end on Dec. 21.
 Quoting: Nasa's hit shill

No person who has any idea what they are talking about has claimed the world will end at the end of the long count calender. This is a completely false statement, a lie
In the video, which was posted online Wednesday (Mar. 7), Don Yeomans, head of the Near-Earth Objects Program Office at NASA/JPL, explains away many of the most frequently cited doomsday scenarios. [See video]

Addressing the belief that the calendar used by the ancient Mayan civilization comes to a sudden end in December 2012, and that this will coincide with a cataclysmic, world-ending event, Yeomans said: "Their calendar does not end on December 21, 2012; it's just the end of the cycle and the beginning of a new one. It's just like on December 31, our calendar comes to an end, but a new calendar begins on January 1."

Well, not quite. For one thing the Mayan calender spans dozens of centuries, not a single year with inaccuracies built into it, and the Mayan calender still predicts solar and lunar eclipses within minutes of accuracy to this day, centuries after it's creation.

What the author fails to mention is the nature of the end of one cycle and the beginning of another is not in any way similar to January first. I intend to reveal the truth about it.

There is no cycle that begins and ends on January first, it is just an arbitrary date they pulled out of their ass to mark an equally arbitrary beginning of a 365.253 day orbital period of the Sun. Even though they add an extra day to their calender every four years in February to adjust for it's inaccuracy, and it still must further be adjusted every 320 years by adding yet another day! It is no where near the accuracy of the Mayans real calender, and is why astronomers rely on the Mayan calender to predict eclipses years in advance. The fact is THEY CAN'T DO IT YET using their own methods of timekeeping!
Yeomans also attempted to allay fears regarding potential causes of a Mayan apocalypse, including Nibiru, an imaginary planet that some people think is swinging in from the outer solar system just in time to collide with Earth in December. "This enormous planet is supposed to be coming toward Earth, but if it were, we would have seen it long ago. And if it were invisible somehow, we would have seen the [gravitational] effects of this planet on neighboring planets. Thousands of astronomers who scan the sky on a daily basis have not seen this," he said. [Believers In Mysterious Planet Nibiru Await Earth's End]

Well, actually miss, the Mayans or no native American makes any reference to such a planet or an occurrence. This was in fact a psyop headed by NASA's own propaganda department with a person using the pseudonym 'Nancy Lieder", who turned out to be a NASA shill simply trying to detract from the true nature of the end of the 12th cycle.
He added that there is zero possibility of a NASA cover-up. "Can you imagine thousands of astronomers who observe the skies on a daily basis keeping the same secret from the public for several years?"

No , I can't but I do know of at least half a dozen astronomers and astrophysicists that died mysteriously after they started to raise concerns about the entry of the solar system into a plasma dense area of space. It seems when people do speak out they die mysteriously.
As for solar flares, Yeomans explained that these do exist — in fact, two massive solar flares erupted just days ago, sending bursts of solar radiation into space — but they are part of the sun's normal 11-year cycle. Radiation from solar flares can damage orbiting satellites, but Earth's magnetosphere shields its inhabitants from the blasts, and the flares are not a health concern.

And yet you make no mention of the indisputable fact that the magnetic shield you speak of is weakening and has lost over 20% of it average strength in under 40 years, the magnetic poles are rapidly moving, and from time to time giant voids in the magnetic field are letting in the solar wind through to the Earths surface. It is odd that one hand doesn't seem to know what the other is doing here, a NASA article admitted this.
"Then we have planetary alignments," Yeomans said. Some doomsayers believe the other planets and the sun will align with the Earth in December and cause catastrophic tidal effects. "Well, first of all, there are no planetary alignments in December of 2012, and even if there were, there are no tidal effects on the Earth as a result.

Actually, darlin', the only alignment anyone who has any idea what they're talking about has suggested is the 3 dimensional alignment of the Galactic center, the sun and the Earth, with the Earth between the Sun and the Galactic center. You also fail to mention this is the event the end and beginning of the long count marks on the Mayan calender, and the accuracy is impeccable , the crossing of the galactic plane on the winter solstice and this particular and specific alignment. Why are you leaving out the truth and obfuscating?

The only two bodies in the solar system that can affect the Earth's tides are the moon, which is very close, and the sun, which is massive and also fairly close. But the other planets have a negligible effect on the Earth."

Again, this has absolutely nothing to do with the end of the long count. No Native American has made any such claim. Most of these claims come from shills just like you, making crapola up to obfuscate and confuse.
(Incidentally, it is perfectly normal for the sun and moon to align, bolstering each other's gravitational pulls on Earth and generating higher-than-normal ocean tides. This happens twice each month.)

Thank you for that worthless and totally irrelevant piece of DISTRACTION.
Addressing the claim that Earth's axes are going to shift on Dec. 21, 2012, he said: "The rotation axis can't shift because the orbit of the moon around the Earth stabilizes it and doesn't allow it to shift." He noted that the magnetic field does shift every half-million years or so, but "there's no evidence it's going to happen in December, and even if it were to be shifting, it takes thousands of years to do so. And even if it did shift, it's not going to cause a problem on the Earth apart from the fact that we're going to have to recalibrate our compasses." [What If Earth's Magnetic Poles Flip?]

I have news for you hun, we've already had to have to recalibrate our compasses and even our aircraft instrument flight reference parameters, and actually have had make adjustments for proper navigation since compasses were invented. The poles have been moving since the compass was invented, and in the past three years have started to move at an alarming and rapidly accelerating rate, indicating you might just have to rethink your last paragraph. The fact is the Earth magnetic field will be completely destabilize as we cross the galactic plane because the galaxy has a magnetic polarity just like the Sun and the Earth, and the change will occur much more rapidly than you claim.

If you want to get technical, since the poles have been moving since the compass was invented, your whole premise is flawed, the poles ARE moving and have been for at least 400 years, so the change has been occuring for at least that long (and most definitely longer)!
Invoking the astronomer Carl Sagan's famous maxim, he said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Since the beginning of time there have been literally hundreds of thousands of predictions for the end of the world, and we're still here."

We make no prediction of the end of the world, what we do predict is the end of your
world. Car Sagan and the author included, along with here benefactor, NASA.

Now, here is what has actually been predicted, and if you wish to debunk this in the Scientific American, I will have a hell of a lot more respect for you. As it is you sound "like a bubbleheaded bleach blonde that comes on at five, who can tell you about a plane crash, with a gleam in her eye".

On December 21, 2012, the Earth, the Sun and the galactic center will align. The Earth will be directly between the Galactic center and the Sun. This happens in two dimensions ever single year, and marks the shortest day of the year, oddly enough, and this should raise eyebrows on the more intelligent of you, even the traditionally educated brainwashed minions of pseudoscience.. But there's more to it this time. Much , much more. As you know there is another astronomical occurrence that occurs on that date, the Earth makes it's closest approach to the Sun, and as you will see, this has importance to the prediction that the great cleansing prophecy of Native america makes!
On top of all of the 'coincidences' listed above, there are yet a few more of importance.
One other seemingly coincidental 'occurrence' in December of 2012, is that the peak of the solar radiation storm cycle occurs.

No competent astrophysicist will deny any of what I have said above, save what I am about to. They will claim that we don't know where we are in relation the galactic plane, that we're not really sure how far we are from it, and they don't even know if we are north or south of it!

And I believe for them most part , most of them really don't know. After all, it is very difficult to tell. We can't see through the mass of stars to where the actual galactic center is, but one thing we DO see is the 'dark rift'.... But there is ONE way we can know for absolute certain, and there is scientific evidence supporting it too.

THE ONE WAY WE KNOW FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAIN THAT WE WILL CROSS THE GALACTIC PLANE ON DECEMBER 21 2012 IS BECAUSE THE MAYAN CALENDER SAYS WE WILL, AND IT HAS A PERFECT RECORD!

But there is more, oh yes, there is more. As has been noted by NASA and the Russian as well as European space agencies is that the heliosphere is shrinking and we are entering an area of gradually increasing density of interstellar plasma. This 'ribbon' of plasma is the galactic plane, and it will make interplanetary space between the sun and Earth far more electrically conductive, increasing the effects of solar radiation storms.

The 'perfect storm', a three dimensional alignment of the Earth, the Sun and the Galactic center as we enter a highly conductive area of plasma, as the Sun makes its closest approach to Earth ,as the solar cycle peaks and as we know through the years of archive of solar data, the galactic center pulls any radiation emissions from the Sun towards the Earth in mid winter and tends to cause sunspot eruptions as the sunspots align with the galactic center. This is shown in the archives of NOAA's and NASA's data and is impossible to ignore or deny. Several off scale solar x ray flares occurred that ALL directed towards the galactic center.

Conclusion:
NASA is either extremely incompetent or they are lying. I think it's a combination of both, since I have personally written their director and explained the situation directly to him.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP