Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I must keep warning you for I am a watchman
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Remember I told you all about the the bright explosion that will happen above this planet. It will blow up and then implode into itself and explode again making a wave of energy that will sweep over the top of this planet. Anyone who is outside as this wave of bluish energy sweeps over the top of this planet will die as it passes over your. People it is going to happen. Do not stay out side as it starts to move in all directions. Once in blows you will have 10 to 15 seconds to get inside and if you do not you will die. I was shown this event just ;like they showed me September 11 2 years before it happened. It will be beautiful to look at but very silent and deadly. I saw this man who was a messenger with blond hair tell me this. He wore a robe and I knew he was what we would call an angel. He did not have wings and I knew he was the angel of the Lord..Please when you see this event go inside and shut your windows. Block them off and do not look outside for three days and night. He is the one who showed me September 11 two years before and it was like I was watching a movie and being in it at the same time. He also quoted Revelation about sealing the servants of GOD before they can hurt the grass or any green thing..Nobody the son of absolute...It is getting close..At the time of the great war will come two. The two shall become as one and smile with a fearlessness showing its power. The trees and grass shall be thankful but only for a short time. The dead will litter the landscape and the river shall run with blood and still the people will continue to mock the creator..He will scorch them with great heat and they will yell and curse his name never turning from the evil that we call WAR,Rape and murder
Many will see and know the voice is the creator and turn and give him glory...I am Nobody the
Son of Absolute
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP