Users Online Now: 2,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,207
Pageviews Today: 723,501Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,813
08:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG , is jesus satan ...look at this ...yehoshua is his name not jesus of the vatican
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NOTHING HERE IS MY OPINION. EVERYTHING IS DIRECT FROM THE BIBLES WORDS AND FACTS!

PLEASE READ RESEARCH AND SHARE WITH ALL YOU LOVE! SALVATION IS AT HAND!

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Yahshua, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

TRUTH VS. LIES
YAHSHUA MESSIAH VS. JESUS CHRIST!

JESUS
“Jesus” (pronounced /ˈdʒiːzəs/) is a ----> transliteration, occurring in a number of languages and ----> based on the Latin ---> Iesus, of the Greek Ἰησοῦς ----> (Iēsoûs), itself a ----> "Hell"enisation
------> of the -----> Hebrew (Yĕhōšuă‘, Joshua) or Hebrew-Aramaic יֵשׁוּעַ ----> (Yēšûă‘),
meaning -----> "Yahweh delivers (or rescues)".[38][39][40] "Christ" (pronounced /ˈkraɪst/) is a title derived from the Greek Χριστός (Christós), meaning the "Anointed One", a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Messiah).

FIRST ---> Yahshua, Yeshua, Yehoshua, Y'Shua, Iesous, Iesus, Hesus and last JESUS!

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Yahweh: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Messiah? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Jeremiah 51:45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of Yahweh.

[link to biblos.com]

Isaiah 45:5 I [am] Yahweh, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

FACTS REMAIN! JESUS WAS NOT CHRISTS NAME AND IT WAS CHANGED INTO THE NAME OF SATANIC GODS AND DEMONS!

YAHWEH
In the Bible, YHWH is one name of the God of Israel who delivered Israel from Egypt and gave the Ten Commandments: "Then God spoke all these words. He said, ‘I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves. You shall have no other gods to rival me.’”[1] Yahweh revealed himself to Israel as a God who would not permit his people to make idols or follow gods of other nations[2] or worship gods known by other names, "I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, or My praise to idols."[3] Yahweh demanded the role of the one true God in the hearts and minds of Israel, "Hear, Israel: Yahweh is our God; Yahweh is one: and you shall love Yahweh your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might."[4]

YAHSHUA
Yahshua is a transliteration of the original Hebrew or Aramaic name of Jesus commonly used by individuals in the Sacred Name Movement. It is believed by some[who?] that this is the correct transliteration of the Hebrew יהושע (yod-he-waw-shin-ayin - usually transliterated as Yehoshua or Y'hoshua in scholarly contexts), which means "Yahweh is Salvation." The form Yahshua is used in some Sacred Name Bibles, including the Restoration Original Sacred Name Bible, Word of Yahweh and the Sacred Name King James Bible.

Those who follow Sacred Name teachings (such as the Assemblies of Yahweh) believe that it is essential to salvation to use the correct pronunciation.[citation needed]

"Yahshua" supporters teach that since the Messiah will "come in his Father's Name",[citation needed] then he must have the name of Yahweh, or at least the abbreviated form (Yah) in his spoken name.

"Yahshua" uses the same Hebrew consonants as Y'hoshua (Joshua), but assigns a somewhat different set of vowels. The vast majority of Sacred Name groups use יהושע instead of יהושה ("Yahshuah"). Another popular contraction is Yah'shua with the apostrophe ( ’ ) serving as a division to emphasise[citation needed] the "Yah" aspect of the name and the Hebrew shua (salvation), found in the Natural Israelite Bible, English Version.

VS.

JESUS
“Jesus” (pronounced /ˈdʒiːzəs/) is a transliteration, occurring in a number of languages and based on the Latin Iesus, of the Greek Ἰησοῦς (Iēsoûs), itself a Hellenisation of the Hebrew יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yĕhōšuă‘, Joshua) or Hebrew-Aramaic יֵשׁוּעַ (Yēšûă‘), meaning "Yahweh delivers (or rescues)".[38][39][40]

ESUS
Esus or Hesus was a Gaulish god known from two monumental statues and a line in Lucan's Bellum civile.

A well-known section in Lucan's Bellum civile talks about the gory sacrificial offerings proffered to a triad of Celtic deities: Teutates, Hesus (an aspirated form of Esus), and Taranis.[1] Among a pair of later commentators on Lucan's work, one identifies Teutates with Mercury and Esus with Mars. According to the Berne Commentary on Lucan, human victims were sacrificed to Esus by being tied to a tree and flailed.[2]

BAAL = THE LORD
Ba`al means "The lord" who ruled over the high gods assembled on the holy mount of Heaven. (As a redaction: this is not an entirely clear point. El (literally "god") or Elohim (literally "gods") was actually the father God of the gods in Canon. El was asked to help Baal when he was slain by Mot, god of the underworld. El could not prevent Baal's death, but Baal was reborn anyway.) Baal was mainly a god of the sun, rain, thunder, fertility and agriculture and at some point, he overtakes the god of the water, Yam. Baal is the son of the god Dagan or Dagon, another Semitic Cannonite god. It was this "god of the grain" that allowed Baal to be reborn.

Originally, the Semitic god Hadad - also called Baal - was worshipped by Arameans who brought his worship to other parts of the Mediterranean. Early demonologists, unaware of Hadad or that "Ba`al" in the Bible referred to any number of local spirits, came to regard the term as referring to but one personage. Until archaeological digs at Ras Shamra and Ebla uncovered texts explaining the Syrian pantheon, the Ba‘al Zebûb (or Beelzebub) was frequently confused with various Semitic gods Ba‘al, and in some Christian writings it might refer to a high-ranking devil or to Satan himself.

JE-HOVAH?

1943. hovah
a ruin, disaster
Original Word: הֹוָה
Transliteration: hovah
Phonetic Spelling: (ho-vaw')
Short Definition: disaster
Word Origin
from havah
Definition
a ruin, disaster
NASB Word Usage
disaster (3).

NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation
All rights reserved Lockman.org

THE LETTER J ----> (1478–1550)
J originated as a swash character to end some Roman numerals in place of i. A distinctive usage emerged in Middle High German.[3] Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478–1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language") of 1524.[4] Originally, both I and J repesented /i/, /iː/, and /j/; but Romance languages developed new sounds (from former /j/ and /ɡ/) that came to be represented as I and J; therefore, English J, acquired from the French J, has a sound value quite different from /j/ (which represents the sound in the English word "yet").

FACTS AND POINTS!

1) J DIDN'T EXIST UNTIL 500 YEARS AGO!

2) YAHWEH IS THE NAME OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE!

3) YAHSHUA IS THE NAME OF THE SON OF YAHWEH THE CHRIST!

4) JESUS IS THE LAST OF 8 TRANSLATIONS!

5) LORD IS THE NAME OF BAAL ALSO KNOWN AS BEELZEBUB, SATAN HIMSELF!

6) HOVAH = MISCHIEF, DISASTER OR A RUIN!

7) ESUS / HESUS IS THE NAME OF A SATANIC HUMAN HATING AND TORTURING GOD.

YAHWEH AND YAHSHUA VS. JESUS AND LORD

Act's 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus is the last of over 8 translations. So If there is no other name under heaven given to men and Jesus is 8 times changed then what does it make the name of Jesus? 100% False!

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

---> Yahshua was first and means Yahweh is Salvation thus the saving name. Then came Yehoshua, Yeshua, Y'shua, 4 Beasts ---> Iesous, Iesus, Hesus and finally Jesus.

Daniel 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Ie-Sous, Ie-sus, He-Sus, Je-Sus. Gee-Sus = Hail Zeus in Greek.

Both Jesus and a Satanic God Esus have the same names.

Jesus aka IE-Sous, Ie-Sus, He-Sus and Lord and Master.
Esus aka Hesus, Lord and Master.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Yah-shu-a = Yah-weh How does Jesus come in the name of Yahweh?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahshua is the Messiah? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Jesus followers say Jesus is God, Denying both The Father Yahweh and His Son Yahshua.

John 3:16For Yahweh so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For Yahweh sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in THE NAME of the only begotten Son of Yahweh.

2 Thessalonians 2:3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom Yahweh shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause Yahweh shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Yahweh: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of Yahweh: Every spirit that confesseth that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh is of Yahweh: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Yahweh: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of Yahweh, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of Yahweh: he that knoweth Yahweh heareth us; he that is not of Yahweh heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Will you really take a chance at loosing your salvation using a False 8 time's translated name for salvation?

If so. Why not call on Hector to save your soul?

AGAIN!!!!! DANGER JESUS IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a LOUD VOICE, If any man worship ---> the beast and ----> his image, and ----> receive his mark in----> his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Yahweh, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship ----> the beast and ----> his image, and whosoever
----> receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Yahweh, and the faith of JYahshua.

100% FALSE IMAGE WORSHIPED = JESUS
100% FALSE NAME ACCEPTED = JESUS
100% FALSE SABBATH ON SUNDAY
THE MARK OF HIS NAME A CROSS IN ASH ON PEOPLE'S FOREHEADS!

KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS!! THE CHURCH IS 100% NOT FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS!! NOR ARE JESUS FOLLOWERS.

EXODUS 20
2 I am YAHWEH your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;

3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I YAHWEH your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 You shall not take of the name of YAHWEH thy God in vain, for YAHWEH will not acquit anyone who takes his name in vain.

8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to YaAHWEH your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.

11 For in six days YAHWEH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore YAHWEH blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.

12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that YAHWEH your God is giving you.

13 You shall not murder.

14 You shall not commit adultery.

15 You shall not steal.

16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

CHURCH OF JESUS COMMANDMENT VIOLATIONS

1) NO OTHER GOD'S BEFORE YAHWEH.
2) IDOL WORSHIP JESUS IMAGE, THE CROSS, ANGELS, SAINTS, ETC.
3) REJECTION OF YAHWEH BY REMOVING HIS NAME.
4) REJECTION OF THE COMMANDMENTS.
5) TAKING THE NAME OF YAHWEH AND YAHSHUA IN VAIN.
6) REJECTION OF THE SABBATH DAY CHANGED TO SUNDAY.
7) MURDER IN JESUS NAME. EX. SPANISH INQUISITION, ETC. ETC.
8) SPIRITUAL ADULTERY LEAVING YAHWEH FOR JESUS.
9) THEFT BY THE CHURCH AS THEY TAKE MONEY AND PROPERTY.
10) FALSE WITNESS AS JESUS IS NOT THE SAVIOR.
11) COVETING AS THE CHURCH ASKS FOR MONEY AND PROPERTY.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of YAHWEH.

AGAIN I ASK. FRIEND OR FOE. BELIEVER OR NON BELIEVER. CHRISTIAN, CATHOLIC, MUSLIM, jewish OR JEHOVAHS WITNESS. EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR SMARTEST FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS, TEACHERS, PREACHERS AND CHURCH LEADERS.

TEST IT FOR TRUTH AND FACTS.

LIKE I TELL EVERYONE. IF ONE SINGLE WORD IS FALSE THEN EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS A LIE!

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ALL! RESEARCH AND REPOST THIS INFORMATION!

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.viddler.com]

[link to www.catholic.org]

10 COMMANDMENTS! SEE IF THE CHURCH OF JESUS IS FOLLOWING THEM.
Exodus 20
1 Then God spoke all these words. He said,

2 'I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves.

3 'You shall have no other gods to rival me.

4 'You shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth.

5 'You shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God and I punish a parent's fault in the children, the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren among those who hate me;

6 but I act with faithful love towards thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 'You shall not take the name of Yahweh your God in vain, for Yahweh will not hold him guilt less who takes his name in vain.

8 'Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work,

10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath for Yahweh your God. You shall do no work that day, neither you nor your son nor your daughter nor your servants, men or women, nor your animals nor the alien living with you.

11 For in six days Yahweh made the heavens, earth and sea and all that these contain, but on the seventh day he rested; that is why Yahweh has blessed the Sabbath day and made it sacred.

12 'Honour your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land that Yahweh your God is giving you.

13 'You shall not kill.

14 'You shall not commit adultery.

15 'You shall not steal.

16 'You shall not give false evidence against your neighbour.

17 'You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's house. You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's spouse, or servant, man or woman, or ox, or donkey, or any of your neighbour's possessions.'
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP