Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,525
Pageviews Today: 618,529Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 3,781
08:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEVER EVER Call the Police!!!!! I'm so angry right now I could spit nails!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Was robbed of 3 ladders, a walk board, an old hot water heater and a brand new hot water heater. It happened last Monday, or, as I believe Sunday night.
Within 2 1/2 minutes the jackass threatened to arrest me, the victim. Yes, that;s right and all because I wouldn't sit through his lecture, the lecture that was complete with finger pointing in my face, and all this within the first few second of him getting out of the car.
DO NOT CALL THE POLICE!!!!! Not for ANYTHING!
At least I did get in a few zingers myself, telling him that this was EXACTLY why people hate cops, why nobody trusts them anymore, why I did not want to call them in the first place, but convinced myself that I was overreacting. THE BASTARDS!
Especially with everything we've got coming up, the economy going to trash, whatever the hell Cliff is talking about, the watchman, etc., I just want you guys to know, as I've been told so many times before, but didn't listen, DO NOT CALL THOSE BASTARDS!
At least he didn't kill my dogs, and that is probably only because they were inside the house and we were out in the yard.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP