Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bible Secrets ... what the symbolism means
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What I am about to post here will be unpopular, many of you will get upset and think I have some political motivation for saying such a thing. I have neither, this is simply the truth as I have discovered it. I have decided to give you the plain English version in the first post … however there are some things I will hold back till later.

What I am about to tell you is probably the secret which is hidden to all except those at the upper levels of Religious establishments and Secret Societies.

I have prearranged this thread so the message is not lost or never delivered.

I am sure most of you are aware this secret is not going to be popular, otherwise it would not be hidden ... surely that makes sense? So for the last time I warn you ... you are not about to like what you read. Although you will want to reject it, for all sorts of reasons, I WILL prove it. I am not posting this as a warning because I think the time for warnings is long past … meaning in the past you could have done something about it but now it is highly doubtful? Anyway here it is …

I the beginning man walked this Earth (or another) as a simple beast, like almost any other, a simple primate who was happy in the bush. When along came a highly intelligent race of humanoids who spotted his potential. They changed mankind by adding some of their DNA to ours. Many of you already know this part but they did not stop there. They did not create one basic version of mankind from which all the others sprung. Many different races were created and although today we are taught, we are all the same ... this is completely untrue. The reason the different races were created, was so we would not all hang together and form one strong unit. Only two races were required for the gods needs but they created more because added friction suited their goals.

Many think the gods created mankind to be their slaves ... this is only partly true. The very nature of mankind makes us not particularly good slave material. If mankind was united there is no way the gods could enslave us as a whole and in fact they don't and it was never their intention. What they have done is set up different camps of mankind and made different agreements, with the different camps.

Some camps are promised all sorts of rewards for dedicated service which others are are being set up to be captured and harvested. Religious people do not see this because they do not want to see it. The truth is said over and over again in the bible and spelled out clearly. There is only the smallest veil over it. The reason religious people don't see it, especially Christians, is it does not suit their happy, happy joy, joy vision of the world. So they are easily lied to because they want to believe the lie. They want to believe someone came and took all their sins away and now paradise awaits! All they have to do is believe, it's as simple as that, just believe and the doors shall open! Well, that's not how things are. That's an illusion, behind which lies the truth …

Let me explain …

Jesus represents a line of humanity who hold a secret within them. Inside of these people locked away by a special key, is the elixir of life. This was not given to them by the gods but access to it was locked away by the gods. The gods are the only ones who hold the key. The gods are all not all sweet and nice and wanting to play fair however, they have no intentions of just handing over the key to these lucky individuals whom possess this hidden gift. Jesus was a symbolic symbol of these people. The father of the line, the miracles he preformed, are a symbolized account of the miracles these people have the ability to preform.

But just as Jesus was dragged away and his head covered in thorns and he was hung on a cross so do the leaders of this world and the gods, want to do to the line of Jesus.

The whole account in the new testament is to get you used to the idea. Most have already accepted the idea of someone else being sacrificed so they can live on in paradise.

You can't be a Christian without accepting the concept of getting life extended, via the sacrifice of another.

You may think the line of Jesus resides in all peoples of the Earth? It resides in it's truest form in white people. Not all white people however, most of the true seed has corrupted and most white people no longer contain any gift. They are like any of the other peoples on Earth. Now the gifted few are like treasures hidden in sand and the elite now have the ability to seek them out.

Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.

These female individuals are members of the Holy Grail. Very soon will be sort out and collected.

You maybe thinking, mankind would cut the gods out … cut out the middle man so to speak and take all the rewards for himself. That's not possible, the gods are each a tree which an individual grail woman must be hung on, the symbolic cross. The two have to be bound together, one being the lock the other the key. So you can't “cut out” the middle man. The women via a special process will start to product a special water, the elixir of life from their wombs. This wine as it is called, can be processed into pills … a magic pill which will give you life of a thousand years. Turn you into a healthy vigorous person full of years.

Revelations 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The campaign to smear white people and have others think we are evil is deliberate. Soon the elite will do away with all white people. Collect up the wanted and do away with the rest. (what form this doing away will take I am unsure it looks like they will simply be bred out this is already happening.) The wanted locked away behind guarded city walls. There they will be bred for a purpose and then the female members will be hung on the symbolic tree and milked of their fruit.

Who will be left to care?

No one ... any one who protests will be wiped out. Considered a traitor and done away with. Soon the peoples of Earth will look the other way. Accept their gift and get on with their life's, believing it was white man who brought evil and war to the world and white man who needed to be locked up. The world will be full of light and people will not want to return to how things were. They will walk in the light of the city and be glad.

I should add here before some of you have nightmares that the grail woman and the god bond together, become one. They form a love affair which most would be envious of, this is so designed so the women will not “will themselves” to death, so they will adjust and become one with their god. The knowledge of this will relieve the rest of mankind of their guilt. They will quickly come to believe the women are where they are meant to be and they're not doing them any harm. Physically this is true, the milking process does not hurt and is in fact pleasurable. These woman will become known as Goddesses and people will naturally believe they are where they are meant to be ... with a god. Because this line of humanity has far more god DNA than the rest of mankind, there appears to some truth in this, white people resembling the gods more than the other races.

Genesis 9:5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

Detailed proof below …

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP