Users Online Now: 1,931 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,802
Pageviews Today: 909,941Threads Today: 248Posts Today: 3,633
07:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS is the FALSE PROPHET and the ANTI-CHRIST.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .

The bible is written in self analyzing text.

Which means you can decode it.

Within the very text itself, is the key to decoding it.

Jesus said ...

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

In fact he is the one who coined the phase and who was it that was said to be a lamb?

John 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

So Jesus is portrayed as the lamb and how did he speak?

Revelations 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Hmmm is anybody ever posed as a lamb and spoke like a dragon it was Jesus!

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

A self confessed liar ...

John 5:31 If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false.

Then he has the nerve to say ...

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Probably the biggest deception of all time is that Jesus the man ever lived, he did not. There is almost no historical evidence of Jesus and what little there is, is dubious. The whole thing is an elaborate hoax, one they even eluded to in the bible. And Jesus the man was not one, he represented a whole line of humanity - many.

John.8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The reason for the lie, to deceive the real lambs and lead them to the slaughter,

Revelations 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The Anti-Christ.

wolfie

The term Anti-Christ, simply means he who does not believe Christ has come in the flesh. All bible references are below ...

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John.4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John.1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

By it's own definition the Bible admits Jesus is the false prophet and the Anti-Christ.

Matthew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

We see from the above we see ...

The Anti-Christ has already been and gone!

The anti-Christ was in the world at the time of Jesus. He has already been and gone.

1 John.4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So the anti-Christ was in the world at the time of Jesus and he would deny Jesus was the Christ ... that's exactly what Jesus did ...

Matthew 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Jesus is the false prophet who preformed miracles in front of the beast.

The beast = Man.

Revelations 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Jesus is Lucifer, who weakened the nations!

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

It is he who deceived the nations.

Revelations 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Jesus was just a man as explained by his line of descent in Matthew 1.

Satan and Lucifer have done nothing ... name one thing they have done.

They have not preformed any miracles or gained a huge following have they?

Well yes they have because Jesus equals Lucifer / Satan and it is he who had the wound by the sword and did live.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP