Users Online Now: 1,418 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 199,063
Pageviews Today: 267,178Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 1,216
02:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why Republicans scare the shit out of me and why you should fucking care.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1. Santorum has already been quoted as saying "If you are raped, you should have the child and make the best out of a bad situation." Even if I thought this was OK, how can I then agree at all with any welfare or food stamp cuts he proposes DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Not to mention he is a scary fucker in many ways.

2.Romney is Obama...just with more giveaways to the rich.

3. R.Sen. MCconnell just said "pot kills people."
blog.norml.org/.../senator-mitch-mcconnell-thinks-pot-kills-time-for-...​

4. Palin is a scary figure to be watched as one would watch Putin in Russia. SCARY....See the movie Game Change. The get back to me. Even the people running that campaign say it's as close as you get to being there.
[link to journalstar.com]

5. Well 5-100 may bore you, but I have yet to find a supporter of any Republican candidate that will admit it in public. That said, Republicans scare me, so I work everyday to make sure as few as possible are elected. My hope is that most people aren't as stupid as I many times see here on GLP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP