Users Online Now: 2,080 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,564,422
Pageviews Today: 2,275,921Threads Today: 617Posts Today: 12,694
06:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My story and the incredible, little-known-of treatment - for Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Scleroderma, etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I decided to share this after reading another person's thread on how cancer CURES are often buried and other "maintenance" drugs are pushed on us because healthy people are not money-makers for big pharma. Healthy people are not good "customers" for them, indeed.

I recently watched the movie from a few years back, with Harrison Ford (on DVD) called Extreme Measures. I remember how the drug company in the movie was more willing to make the drug to help this disease because the people using it would create a market of users for life, since it would keep them alive only if they were taking it. Without it, they would die. It wasn't a cure, it was maintenance, which was a guarantee profit for the company. Of course, what they did was a miraculous breakthrough and saved a lot of childrens' lives, no doubt. But I do believe the rationale behind what she is sharing, money talks, and healthy people don't need medicine and don't make the pharma companies rich.

I have a HUGE issue with this myself, and have for many years. This is because I have a disease called systemic lupus. It nearly killed me quite a few times, and took my kidneys, which led to other losses along the way. If I had been offered the right treatment in the beginning, I would have had a much different outcome. The short time I did get to use it, it did everything it said it would, and I was so thankful.

Anyway, I found out early on, (although I was diagnosed late in the disease, so wasn't a lot to be done), that these autoimmune type diseases are very much aggravated by bacterias. In fact, it was discovered by a rheumatologist named Dr. Brown like 60 years ago or more. He completely changed the lives of people with crippling rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma (a fatal disease). He discovered that people with all of these diseases had a bacteria called mycoplasma that would cause their faulty immune systems to flare up and attack the patients. This agitated immune system creates antibodies against the patient's DNA, and causes them to suffer inflammation - keeping them in a diseased state. He figured out that giving them a really low dose, simple, inexpensive antibiotic along with other helpful, simple therapies, brought about remission and return to health and well being. The low dose antibiotics would slowly bring down the bacteria counts in their bodies, and the immune systems that were trying to get at the bacterias would stop creating the harmful cells that attack the patients' bodies.

Now mind you, the many diseases under the umbrella of rheumatology are BIG business. The doctors, pharmaceuticals, hospitalizations, medical equipment, such a huge market is kept going by all of us being in a constant state of illness. What always baffled me, was how they treat these diseases not by finding a true cure, but by MANAGING SYMPTOMS WITH PHARMACEUTICALS!!! And these are really harmful drugs they use - high doses of steroids that shut down the adrenal glands, cause serious bone loss and side effects, permanent diabetes, huge weight gain, mental changes, high blood pressure, you name it, it's known among us as The Devil's Drug (aka prednisone). The other drugs often used are a wide variety of toxic chemotherapy type agents. These are no cure, they carry a host of problems that also lead to us needing even more drugs and doctors. It's an awful life. But Dr. Brown's discovery - simple, cheap, effective, tried and tested and proven - NEVER has made it into the big time. You can ask Dr. Mercola - he has treated people with it, Dr. Franco of the Arthritis Center of Riverside - he employs this method, if you seek it out. So have other doctors across the US, but you have to know where to find them, and be able to advocate for yourself.

They have used this treatment at the Mayo Clinic for scleroderma, only because it is fatal otherwise and too aggressive to manage well with the chemos and such. There are some really miraculous stories about how this reverses the horrible flesh tightening and rigidity of scleroderma, that eventually turns the body almost to leather and then you die. Bob Sagett's sister died of the disease.

I have tried to share this medical protocol with doctors and patients alike, but doctors will only use what the NIH approves because their hands are often tied to "approved of protocols" by the establishment, and patients are afraid of trusting anything their doctors don't tell them about. So, I watch others going through the slow decline, on drug after toxic drug, and I try to share with them about the simple answer that is out there, and usually it doesn't really go anywhere. They continue to decline. It really is sad.

I feel like only the money makers for health care get utilized in this country, no matter what or where the true CURE might be. Too bad - you have to play along, or suffer.

If anyone would like to see more about this protocol, it is know as The Antibiotic Protocol for Rheumatic Disease. A web site that has more info is roadback.org.

A book was written about Dr. Brown's life and the discovery of this incredible, life-restoring treatment for rheumatic diseases. It's titled: The New Arthritis Breakthrough, by Henry Scammell. Here's a link to it at Amazon - it has 5 stars and 62 reviews:

[link to www.amazon.com]

The New Arthritis Breakthrough: The Only Medical Therapy Clinically Proven to Produce Long-term Improvement and Remission of RA, Lupus, Juvenile RS, ... & Other Inflammatory Forms of Arthritis

Oh, and as a side-note, I have heard that this treatment has even been used for diabetes, as it is considered to be an autoimmune disease which attacks the pancreas and renders it useless, just like the lupus attacks the kidneys or other parts of the body, RA attacks the joints, scleroderma is an attack on all of the tissues, etc.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP