Users Online Now: 1,518 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 703,281
Pageviews Today: 1,503,658Threads Today: 766Posts Today: 16,027
11:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WATCH THIS !!! # An Ongoing, Carefully Selected Collection of MUST SEE VIDEOS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ..............divide4

I started this thread because there are so many great videos around that deserve to be seen, I thought it would be handy to collect them in one ongoing thread, instead of starting new threads all the time.

ENJOY!

.................divide4

arrowdiv

- Please do NOT post music videos here - they will be removed. There are more than enough threads to post those in.

- If you have posted something that has been removed, it's because the video was no longer supported by a YouTube link.

- If you stumble over a 'dead' video - a video which is no longer supported by a YouTube link - please let me know in a post, so I can 'repair' it.

arrowdiv2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP