Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >.........The Dimension Code.........<
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, this thread is mostly about philosophy, with math and geometry involved. Some people requested I do an entire thread on this topic in response to my posts on another thread.

So this is that thread.

Please ask questions as it moves along because it is a very complex philosophical subject that is not easy to demonstrate in mere text...and I'm not good at making youtube videos, so I will do my best here.

hmm

So....Where to begin.....?

...What if I told you the universe was a giant computer of sorts. ...And I don't mean it has a circuit board and a modem and what not...but rather the very physical existence of reality itself was computational by nature.

What if I told you there was clear evidence of design built into it...even a language of sorts...purposefully waiting to be read, perhaps at the right time when mankind is ready.

...Now what if I also told you that with a little detective work it is possible that you could read this very code that drives the universe?

Well guess what? You can.
Also guess what? I'm not going to show you how.

...But I will give you some clues.

Some of what I will show in this thread will amaze you. Some of it will bore you. Alot of it will be factual, but some of it will be purposefully deceptive...all for good reason.

The fact is, not everyone is ment to know such things. To quote a few good men: "You want the truth? you can't HANDLE the truth!"

No seriously, a lot of you can't. So it's really for your benefit that I don't lay it all out for you on a silver platter...sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

They say the mark of genius is the ability to hold two contradictory ideas in your mind at the same time and not go insane. Well, I'm not saying I'm a genius...rather far from it...I'm just merely saying that perhaps sometimes some things are best left unknown. And I certainly don't know everything anyway (Nor do I want to!)

But anyway, enough prologue...on with the main topic!

You can start by reading this thread: Thread: 3 6 9
(This is the one people requested me to start a new thread from)

Anyways, It will wet your appetite. If people are still interested, I'll post more as time goes...

sincerely, no one in particular.

penguin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP