Users Online Now: 1,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,054
Pageviews Today: 334,141Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,210
03:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Jesus Lucifer? -- The Truth!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so Lamplite has banned me from posting on all of his threads. I have no where else to go to refute his claims on this board but to post another thread.

What a shame. He's afraid that I'll expose his deception, I guess.

Anyway, for those of you who have eaten of his poisoned electric apple... and for those of you who are troubled by his claims and are shaken like a reed in the wind, here is a nugget for you guys to ponder on.

I went through the process of putting this together for a reply to his thread about Jesus being a false prophet only to hit the post button and find that I was banned yet AGAIN. I wonder why he's banning people left and right??

Anyway, here is my reply that could have just went on his post but can't now that he's had a wittle wee wee attack in his wittle diaper over my responses.

------------------------------------
Hey Lamplite,

If I respond to you, are you going to delete my post as you did in the other thread? Just because I disagree with you or call you out on something?

Are you afraid that someone might actually "unspin" the spin you are putting on scripture and how you're taking it out of context, as Satan did with Psalm 91 when tempting Jesus to throw Himself off the pinnacle of the temple?

I don't get into all the mythology and mixing of metaphors and all that bunk you wrote. The truth is very simple and only those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit can understand the parables. That is why you've got them all mixed up and come up with a total bass ackwards conclusion that the King of Glory is actually Satan.

Here's a few nuggets for those who are being poisoned by your Satanic propaganda to ponder on.

The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14 refers to the planet Venus. In latin, the word "Venus" is spoken as "lucifer". So in latin, someone seeing Venus shining brightly in the sky would say... "Lucifer sure is shining brightly tonight."

You are wrong. The whole chapter of Isaiah 14 is nothing but a PROVERB/TAUNT to the King of Babylon who wanted to "be like the Most High".

Here is the passage in question. People, please read it.

Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, [and] the sceptre of the rulers.
Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, [and] none hindereth.
Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, [and] is quiet: they break forth into singing.
Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, [and] the cedars of Lebanon, [saying], Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, [and] the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
Isa 14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?
Isa 14:18 All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

This was a literal "taunt" or "proverb" that God said people would take up against the King of Babylon. This was literal and had nothing to do with Satan as Satan does not fall to earth until Revelation 12.

Kings back then actually thought when they died, they became literal stars in the heaven. The King of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar) wanted to be like the Most High (GOD- Christ) and ascend into the heavens and sit on the mount of the congregation, to ride on the clouds. He wanted to ascend in his pride and God knew in His heart that he wanted to be like Christ... the Bright Morning Star (which is Venus... "Lucifer" in latin).

Jesus IS the BRIGHT MORNING STAR. Jesus IS GOD in human flesh (a human temple or tabernacle). God said in the old testament in Jeremiah that he would make a NEW COVENANT with His people.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

This is ALL ABOUT CHRIST and no matter what kind of spin you put on it, it won't work. Those who know the Truth, know that Christ came and was the mediator of this new covenant. A covenant where people are led by the Spirit, not by the letter of the law written on stone.

A circumcision of the heart.

Lucifer was NEVER a name given to Satan. Satan had access to throne of God in the book of Job and also in the book of Joshua. He was never referred to as Lucifer and whether people like it or not, the word Lucifer has been corrupted... but does not mean evil and has nothing to do with Satan WHATSOEVER.

So you are correct when you say that Jesus is Lucifer (the Bright Morning Star) but the trouble is not many understand WHY! THE WORD "LUCIFER" just means VENUS and HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH SATAN at ALL!

Christ using "Venus/Lucifer/Bright Morning Star" in Revelation is a metaphor that helps people take something they DO understand and understand better something they previously did NOT understand.

You have to use the Russian language to teach a Russian the English language, you know?

This whole passage is simply a taunt for Nebuchadnezzar and the pride of his heart. It's like the President saying to someone who thinks he's going to be higher than the President... in a SARCASTIC tone....

"Oooooohhh okaaaaaay 'Mr. President', keeper of the Constitution..... "Mr. Powerful'..... How you have fallen from your lofty aspirations! You are brought down to the gutter and all your pride and arrogance have been brought to nothing"

"You thought in your heart that you would ascend to the presidency. But you are brought down to the streets like a homeless person!"

This whole passage is twisted totally out of context.

The reason this sounds LIKE Christ... is....

are you ready???......

Is because Christ IS God and HE DID THESE THINGS and the King of Babylon wanted to BE LIKE HIM.

DUH!!!

Christ is the MOST HIGH GOD revealed to us in flesh. The Spirit of God was housed in that flesh temple and God dwelt among us as HE promised He would!

You are twisting scripture and using all the deceptive bait and switch tactics to try to draw people into your delusion.

Those who KNOW their God will resist and see your deception easily.

I am praying for you and for all those that eat of your poisoned electric apple of death.

Peace.
---------------------------------------

Here are some important links that you guys will find very interesting and will expose the lies of Lamplite and others who are trying to get others to take the mark of the beast by attributing the power of God to evil and Satan.

An interview I had with Author David W. Lowe about his new book "Deconstructing Lucifer" which deals directly with Isaiah 14 and this very subject!

[link to www.truthstreamoasis.com]

A link to David's Website for the book where you can get the Kindle version for your iPhone, Kindle or iPad for $8.

[link to www.DeconstructingLucifer.com]

David's book goes in to MASSIVE detail about all of this and puts this argument TO BED FOR GOOD.

Please take the time to at least listen to the interview. It's a good one and we talk about how the "big" secret at the top of the illuminati is that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same. It's all bull as David can prove, but it's what they are trying to bring out as the statement by Albert Pike states in his letter to Giuseppe Mazzini.

All comments are welcome. I won't ban you are muzzle you as long as you're not coming in here just to spew obscenities and your comment is on topic. :-)

Peace!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP