Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NIP Show in VC Saturday March 17th ****PODCAST IS UP - page 4***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message message from phen

GLP member Nobody In Particular aka "NIP" will be joining us again this evening in VC.

Her discussions have generated much interest from the GLP community and we welcome her back by popular demand tonight to expand on topics and issues cut short due to time restraints from last presentation.

agree, disagree, debate, discuss, resolve - thats what we do.......however;

***BE ADVISED***
tho this will be an open mic presentation - this will be a podcasted show, and to be conducted in the same manner as our other invited/solicited guest shows.

there will be zero tolerance for trolling and disruptions.

join us this evening for this saturday night special.

phenn

I will be a guest of GLP Saturday March 17th at 11 PM EDT.

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

listen live

winamp/real player

windows media player

:listenLIVE2:

I recently made an unplanned appearance one night when I was tired, but too early to go to bed and not focused enough to start something else. I have a thread resulting from that here, which I will attempt to remember to add some more material based on the impromtu discussion that night. Thread: NIPS Answers to glpvc experience March 8.

You can add any questions to THIS THREAD you would like covered tomorrow night. I have no set agenda, this is be an event of those participating to ask questions. It will be Moderated, and Phenn invited me to do it last Thursday Mar 8. She will be there, as long as she is well, and it will be of course moderated, so it will not descend into shit slinging.

I also earlier this week on was a radio station located in Australia. There is a thread running here about that. Thread: **NIP appearing on RadioFremantle107.9fm **archive link posted last pg** Phenn near the end of the thread placed the 2 links to the archive for it. The archive will expire by next thursday but we will have a permanent link to the show on my site when we can provide one.

So ponder your topics, and I hopefully would like for Christianity to cover what it is you DO for your life eternal of trillions of years, but this will go where it goes. :blooming rose::its all good::i love glp:

I will green pin THIS thread later this afternoon, I have earth stuff to contend with for a few hours. Phenn will red pin it tomorrow.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP