Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE BEING SECRETLY MICROCHIPPED BY Beelzebuth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WE HAVE FULL PROOF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE BEING SECRETLY MICROCHIPPED ( MICROCHIP 6,011,991 AND OTHERS, SO SMALL THEY CROSS THE EYE OF A NEEDLE ) FOR THE REAL TIME OF DNA INFORMATION, RELATED TO GANG STALKING AND THE V2K HARASSMENT.

I AM A VICTIM OF INTERNATIONAL CODE OF DISEASE ICD E9260.0 ACTIVATED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. IT IS A NEW DISEASE CREATED TO ROB PROPERTY DIRECTLY FROM SPACE. MY BRAIN IS BEING HACKED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MY LEFT BRAIN HEMISPHERE IS OCCUPIED BY MASER MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ME TO WRITE IN CONVENTIONAL WAY, THAT IS WHY I WAS FORCED BY THAT CIRCUMSTANCE TO CREAT THIS NEW TYPE OF SPEECH, DIRECT FREE SPEECH, WHICH I USED TO WRITE THE MEDICINE HISTORICAL NOVEL.
Don't want no Revolution! If MACHINES ARE COMPETING WITH THE BRAIN, WE ARE THE COUTERREVOLUTION, WE ARE THE HUMAN BEINGS!
Few people know. All Brazilians that leave a Hospital are being implanted small microchips that are so small they cross the eye of a needle. The War Labs use MASER then to STEAL DNA information and check out how STAPLE pharmaceutical DRUGS, AND NEW pharmaceutical DRUGS do in the body of those millions of victims. This technique was created by NASA to observe astronauts is space, measure all body functions but now it is being used by organized crime to generate new diseases real time with MASER CARRIERS. I am being murdered by maser, my body is crowded with these little NORTH-AMERICAN PATENT 6,011,991 microchips, that is why I am sending this general alert. Thanks for The Charity of listening to me this very unfortunate victim. The picture of the secret microchip that is never found by the very corrupt physicians that are installing them in behalf of the War Labs can be checked at:
[link to humanrights.43.zip.net]
The INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS ( MASER, WHAT YOU CALL GANGSTALKING ) is spreading fast.
The ONLY SOLUTIONS is SHIELDING. Don't expect help from POLICE, MILITARY, FEDERALS, they have been
already overtaken by THE BODY SNATCHERS. If you are in PANIC it is because you have DETECTED THE INVASION. The Guys in the television and radio are CALM because they have been already overtaken by the ICD E9260 activated by Artificial Intelligence, The BODY SNATCHERS grip. Picture of NORTH-AMERICAN PATENT 6,011,991 BODY SNATCHER FEDERAL MICROCHIP 6,011,991:

[link to www.coursdemedecine.free-h.net]

I AM A VICTIM OF INTERNATIONAL CODE OF DISEASE ICD E9260.0 ACTIVATED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. IT IS A NEW DISEASE CREATED TO ROB PROPERTY DIRECTLY FROM SPACE WITH THE AID OF FEDERAL TECHNOLOGY TO ROB AMERICAN CIVIL POPULATION AS WELL AS TO ROB CIVIL POPULATION ALL OVER THE WORLD, TAPPING THE BRAINS OF SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, HACKING THE BRAIN OF HUMAN BEINGS WITH PERMANENT MASER CARRIERS, CAUSING CAR ACCIDENTS AND SPREE SHOOTINGS NEVER FULLY EXPLAINED, A RESULT OF MASER MICROWAVE NEURALINTOXIXATION AND DEFRAUDING INSURANCE FIRMS, READING AND ALTERING REAL TIME THE E BRAINS OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE UNLESS WE PRIVATIZE THE BRAIN TELEPHONE, NSA MONOPOLY, WE WILL SOON ALL END UP ZOMBIS ON EARTH, THAT IS WHY PRIVATIZATION IS SO IMPORTANT, AS TO MAKE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONY, EBL, RNM AND FREY EFFECT, AVAILABLE COMMERCIALLY FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND IT OTHERWISE IT WILL REMAIN IN THE HANDS OF FEDERALS FOR CRIME AND PERSONAL ADVANTAGE; CITIZENS SHOULD PRIVATIZE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONE TECHNOLOGY AND USE IT FOR THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS INSTEAD OF BEING DESTROYED BY STATE MONOPOLY ON TECHNOLOGY FINANCED BY THE TAXPAYER MONEY. THE NSA MONOPOLY ON THE BRAIN TELEPHONE MEANS TAXATION WITHOUT TECHNOLOGICAL REPRESENTATION. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES COULD DISABILITIES RECEIVE IMAGES DIRECTLY IN THEIR VISUAL CORTEX AND BE GUIDED VIA SATELLITE, SO WHY ARE STILL HARVARD PHYSICIANS, BERKELEY PHYSICIANS ANS PSYCHOLOGIST'S HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE POPULATION, IS IT THAT HAS BEEN VERY PROFITABLE TO IMPLANT ILLEGAL BIOCHIPS, MICROCHIPS IN THE AMERICAN POPULATION FOR ELECTORAL FRAUD, FOR HOW LONG WILL THE AMERICAN POPULATION PUT UP WITH THAT BREACH IN THE HIPPOCRATIC VOW? AS A BIOCHIPPED VICTIM, UNABLE TO WRITE IN CONVENTIONAL SPEECH, I CREATED THE 'DIRECT FREE SPEECH', A WAY OF WRITING UNDER MICROWAVE TORTURING, AND WROTE A VICTIM'S REPORT I ENTITLED MEDICINE HISTORICAL NOVEL, A RESULT OF HAVE BEEN DENIED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO PULL OUT THE BIOCHIP WHICH CAUSES AND STILL IS CAUSING IN ME NEURALINTOXICATION, THE DANGER BEING THAT NEURALINTOXICATION ACTS, IN MOST OF THE VICTIMS, STEALTHILY.

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: Wellington Antonio Doninelli Pereira <[email protected]>
Data: 16 de março de 2012 11:14
Assunto: Answering Damion Cappleman on Dave Champion Shooting Courses.
Para: electromagnetics <[email protected]>, [email protected], dave <[email protected]>

here's some info I found. a NEAR FIELD CONTROLLER that blocks the hz range could block our v2k. Only this device is illegal in the uk. what are the laws in the usa? damion (the quantum hypnotist)
I wear a helmet, steel wool plus graphite and 30.000 gauss of magnetic field to creat a zero magnetic field inside the skull. Also I live inside a room in which there shouldn't be any tv, radio, or cell phone signals, though MASER is very strong and I still need to improve my shelter. After THE FEDERAL BODY SNATCHERS master the MASER SIGNAL ( gang stalking is just a derivative ) there is gonna be the military EXTERMINATING THE CIVILIANS ON LARGE CITIES, they plan to EMPTY THE CITIES, believe or not, MASTERING MASER, MEANS CLONING THE DNA and creating DISEASES THAT WILL EXTERMINATE THE POPULATION above ground; a few smart people who have BUILT ANTIMASER SHELTERS, will have then to face the military shoot out, as the survivors are gonna be chased day and night, no wonder DAVE CHAMPION courses on how to use guns will be useful for the survivors. I am not kidding, the MASER GUYS aim to EMPTY CITIES in THE NEAR FUTURE, this post-apocalyptic situation is at hand. hurry fellowmen and fellow woman !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP