Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you an Introvert?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All of my life, especially at work people (with good intentions) try to *fix* me or make me be like them. They think im antisocial when I just need time to myself to re-energize. It almost feels like a constant struggle. Any of you introverts out there feel like there in the same situation? What do you do about it? without trying to pretend to be like everyone else? Because Ive tried so hard to be extroverted and its just not working, but when im myself it almost feels like people look down on introverts... I also think this is an american thing.

I love social activities but just not every day like most people do. Being introverted feels like having a BIG RED TARGET on my back... Now, I know in japan and other places that introversion is more of the norm and not looked down upon like your some kind of freak. I do know that introverts are pretty intelligent people, we're just not accepted as the social norm... Most people think I hate them or that im an asshole just because i dont want to talk about stuff that means nothing lol. So thats why alot of people give me a hard time, I just think they dont understand introverted people. Does anyone get where im coming from? Its not that I dont like them, its so hard to explain!

I think 25% or something like that is introverted people. The only option I see that can help ease the problem is if I *pretend to be extroverted but doing that means that Im not really being myself and that doesnt feel natural.

Does anyone understand where Im coming from?
Thanks. SmileyGlas
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP