Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Global Elite and The Great Awakening
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Materialism:

1) A tendancy to consider material possessions and physical as more important than spiritual values.
2) The doctrine that nothing exists except matter and modifications.

I want to start this off with the definition of what I believe is one of the core reasons the world has become so greedy, selfish and scared. Materialism. The second each and every one of us was born, we entered into a material existence. A world of certain fundamentals that we are taught in school and watch on tv. We believe everything we were told and never questioned. We grew up wanting all the cool new "toys" we see on tv and had to have it. To have these to make us feel better about ourselves and try to be better than others. It is absolutely not any of our faults as this was "reality" as we know it.

When those planes hit the twin towers on 9/11, watching the horror in front of our eyes..we were thrown head first into the "War on Terror". It truly changed the world we live in that day, in more ways than one..
A lot of things did not make sense as to what we were being told, most notably the way the towers fell. People began to question and looked for answers. What was discovered was deception and lies on behalf of the US government itself! From that day (atleast myself anyway), the truth was beginning to leak out about a very coherent and manipulative group of sick people known as the Global Elite.

For many many years, this tiny group has successfully driven fear and debt into our bones through blatent lies and power. They have been using mainstream media to make us believe that invading countries was the right thing in the name of peace and freedom. Politics in my opinion is on par with a crappy reality tv show. Basically everything we were taught and told has been a complete farce from day one. Anybody who questioned this blatent bullshit was either debunked or exposed as a loon or "conspiracy theorists"

Since the turn of the 21st century, it brought forth a new age of communication and ways of obtaining information, the internet. The rapid rise of this remarkable tool has become the fundamental of our lives. Social media has exploded beyond belief and we count on this interactive realm everyday. The internet has also given us a chance to learn more about the "truth". As a result, more and more people are waking up and realizing we are being duped.

We all see the stories of uprisings in many countries against governments. Protests formed at a remarkable rate, angered over the lies and deception of the banking cartels and elites. I believe in my opinion it has been the start of the Great Awakening. The thirst for the real truth is becoming a way of life.

Because of these protests and uprisings, the elites are being forced to implement new unconstitutional laws by taking away freedoms and rights. It still ceases to amaze me that they still feed us more "boogie men" lies as an excuse to invade and overthrow foreign nations. (Libya, Iraq, Syria, Iran) More than ever before, our fellow men and women are seeing through the charade. Just look at the laughable propaganda fueled campaign Kony 2012. Jason Russell, the film maker behind it has just been arrested for masturbating in his underwear..in public! IMO the elites fully realize it completely backfired so they did what they had to do..

The year is 2012, a year being paid very close attention by millions around the globe as it marks the end of the Mayan Calender. Many people have different theories and belief as to what or if anything will happen. Its normal to see alot who laugh it off and call it another Y2K, and that's fine. Nonetheless it is intriguing.

It seems in recent weeks and months, more information is being leaked about this mysterious year. Looking back to the history of the world, not the history we were told by the elites, but where we came from. Its been researched to a great degree that we all came from a very intelligent race. It is said and historically documented that we were visited by something so advanced. The Mayans in particular were a civilization who understood the cosmos and great cycles. It is said that with the recent artifacts discovered, they were indeed visited by an alien race.

The Egyptians have historical figures depicting giants and "Gods". The Great Pyramids are just a few of the mysterious wonders laid in place of the stars and constellations. What these are are said the be "portals" and energy sources put in place by the ancients.

I won't get into all the details of these ancient historical records today as I'm just using them as a point for this thread. I will say though, that with what we have and are still learning is that we are indeed meant for something more amazing and grand, that we are all supposed to have an ancient advanced way about all of us. We all have the power to collectively be one and whole, like we were always meant to be. What we see today and all around us is not life. We have a blanket put over our heads to block us all from the TRUE nature of our existence.

As the Global Elite are clearly pushing all of us down with this fabricated life they set in place for us, by means of power, war, media and money, while the uprising continue and grow in protest of the bankers and scam artists, there is another spectrum to thier agenda, a very coherent and specific aspect. The more research was done about these power hungry morons, the more we learn that they are very much in part of a grand occult and secret societies. That they use very specific numbers and dates for the sake of masonic rituals. I could get into them but there are far to many to list, but for example: the invasion of Iraq was a sacred day of ritual and sacrifice as depicted by Gods. 9/11 was also a very symbolic date. Basically there is a always a certain reason why they do things..and where.

The Global Elite have been hiding ancient secret knowledge from all of us for a very long time. They have fabricated history to a great extent, made us all into idiotic materialistic slaves and sheep who follows the herd of lies and deception. All the while keeping to themselves a great secret and knowledge. A secret that is so powerful and guarded that it would change EVERYTHING. They are in the know and know what is coming..

It is no coinidence that the Global Elites are so precise about the way they follow thier agenda. They worship the "Gods" of our ancient ancestors, the sun Gods..

As we grow deeper into this mysterious year 2012, a lot of unexplained occurrences have driven our curiosity and wonder. In the past year or so, there have been mass die offs of birds and sea creatures. A lot of theories have been discussed, but the ones that are the most ridiculous are the ones the MSM have told us. (Fireworks? Are you fucking kidding me?) Again, more lies to hide truth. Some theories dicussed outside the media world are everything from loss of navigation to radiation. I tend to believe that the magnetic poles are shifting and they get lost and as a result they die or beach themselves. This to me is the single most telling sign that something is very wrong.

Aside from these die offs, there have been mysterious strange sounds and noises bellowing in the skies. Although a lot of the videos posted are hoaxes, we can't deny that they are infact being heard. Nobody can say for sure what they are but i am leaning towards that we are entering a new energy outside our planet and its electronic frequency. Another possibility is that its something very mechanical unseen in the skies..

The recent artifacts been found in the Mayan temples clearly depict extraterrestrial visitors as i've mentioned before, but another i'd like to bring up now is a certain artifact that blew me away more so. It is an artifact that has on it a clear picture of a pyramid, and at the tip, the "all seeing eye". What i found most fasinating about this is that when they shine it in a dark light, the eye glows. Where have we seen this famous all seeing eye pyramid? Oh that's right, on every single US dollar bill! It seems the elite know great important truths about the Mayan and safe to say the calendar as well. But for it to be so significant as to put this on the very thing that has driven this world into materialism and ignorance is VERY suspicious.

In the past week, something remarkable was found on the sun. Aside from the fact that we are being bombarded by solar stormes and magnetic flares one after the other, somebody caught that image of the sphere next to it and what looks like it is either sucking the sun like a straw or vice versa. Then like cutting an a cord, it released and flew off in a flash..still can't believe it myself but it happened. So what was it? Looked like to me either a planet or some sort of round body sent off..amazing!

A short time later, a pyramid shaped figure appeared on our sun, incredible but unbelievable to say the least. A cornoral hole as some say? A mother ship inside the sun? Whatever it is, it was there and a great topic for discussion. Oh and one of those artifacts had a triangle in the sun on it..

We are on the verge of a shift in reality. We are beginning to feel like something is happening to our very being. The Global Elite know this and live by this knowledge. Why do you think we are on the verge of complete anarchy orchestrated by the Elites? They are getting ready for this shift and potentially depopulate by any means..before our ancient ancestors return and cleanse us all. The time is almost here and the Great Awakening is growing.

2012 is the year we all change and move away from this materialistic existence and into our true nature. We can hear it in the skies, we all see the signs and we are all very lucky to live in this incredible time. The elites will not win, we are waking up and taking back our lives! Band together and stand tall, we are all one!

"Its times like these we learn to live again, its times like love again"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP