Users Online Now: 1,865 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,018,607
Pageviews Today: 1,861,217Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 13,709
06:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Here are some truths that I feel we need to address to move beyond this physical reality.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought that I would write down some key ideas that I believe we must come to grips with before we can begin to become the advanced beings we really already are. These ideas may seem simple at first, but they are much more complex and difficult than most of us realize. There are other concepts that I have not included or addressed here. My only purpose in posting this bullet list is to get people to begin to think about these ideas and to pursue them by listening to their heart.

You may find these concepts to be complete BS! That is completely OK. I don't expect anyone to take what I say as truth. We each must find our own truth. All I would say is to begin to question these ideas and see if they ring true in your heart. If they don't, just move on. We are all on our own unique journey.

Go in peace,
Fibonacci

=====================================================

- Our soul/inner spiritual consciousness was never born and will never die. We are truly infinite and powerful spiritual beings.

- We are not this frail, finite, physical body. We are very advanced spiritual beings that come to this dense physical reality to learn from it. We volunteered to come experience this dense, restricting and difficult reality. Only the strongest of the strong volunteered for this amazing challenge.

- We will continue to live many, many incarnations here until we begin to understand what truly powerful spiritual beings we really are and begin to understand that it is within our power to leave whenever we want. Many people consider us to be slaves in this reality. Yes, we are! BUT, once we begin to remember who we really are, we can't be held here any longer. We are really more powerful than most of us can imagine.

- Until we understand that we must walk through this world alone, we will never become the advanced beings we really are. Each of us have a unique path to follow through this world. Your path is not my path. Until we stop depending on a teacher, guru, master, preacher or partner to show us the way, we will never be free. This is a solitary journey and so we must walk our path alone.

- Our earthly family is not our real family. Our earthly family are usually just beings that came together for this incarnation to learn from each other. Our family here are not people we can depend on any more than any other people in the world. In truth, all living beings are our brothers and sisters, not just the ones we consider our immediate family.

- Our mind/ego is not who we really are. When we listen to our mind/ego to guide us instead of our heart, we will forever be led astray. It is only once we learn to quiet our mind/ego and to listen to the subtle messages from our heart that we will begin to follow our true path.

- Fear is our worst and toughest adversary. If we understand that we are really infinite beings, we will begin to understand that we really have nothing to fear in this world. Fear distracts us from our true path and keeps us lost and confused. Usually our greatest fears are issues that we need to address the most. Our fears are teaching us a lesson to learn from. As crazy as it may seem, embrace your fears and deal with them with courage and love in your heart.

- There are some beings that have not been incarnating here on Earth for very long and are really quite immature souls. However, there are some beings that have been incarnating here on Earth for a very long time. These are known to us as old souls. The young immature souls are like young children, at times doing bad things, throwing temper tantrums and hurting others. One spiritual being is not better or higher than any other, we are just each at a different point in our journey. Jesus, Buddha and Krishna were old souls and there have been many others that we are not even aware of. They have always been around to guide us. Evil people are just immature souls and are learning from every mistake they make.

- What is God? Imagine every living creature in this universe as a drop of water and God as the ocean. Therefore, with this view you can see that we are each a PART of God. We are all therefore truly brothers and sisters. We are not lower level children to be controlled and guided by God. We are all really a unique, piece or fractal of God! Therefore we are all sons/daughters of God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP