Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 4214840:MV8xODEyMzc3XzMyNTIzMzEwX0EwNjYxRDUy] [quote:Anonymous Coward 12544901:MV8xODEyMzc3XzdEOENGNTlE] Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope. [/quote] Did you know he shares a birthdate with Mabus? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Mabus [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Google open up users' archives of Gmail and Calendar for downloading
Surprise! Plenty of Obama money for these people Newest plan for stabilizing economy not intended to help U.S
Strange malware thought to communicate over computer speakers
Universe: Top scientists gather in Dallas to dissect space, matter, time
Great pyramids of the gophers? Digging deeper into the Mima mystery
Android to settle with FTC over flashlight app that sent location data to advertisers
Governments Will Eventually Have to Get in Bed with Cryptocurrencies
The Fight to Control the Global Climate
Food safety Supermarkets selling chicken that is nearly a fifth water
Female army members allegedly pressured into prostitution by officers at Ft. Hood
Airports Sue TSA over who guards the exits
Your iPhone Will Talk to Stores While You Shop
NYPD Orders Precincts to Deny Journalists Access to Crime Reports
IRS using Google Maps to spy on taxpayers
Microsoft Calls Government Spying an ĎAdvanced Persistent Threatí
Colonel Who Vowed to Disarm Americans Works With Homeland Security
When Will The Sun Poles Flip? NASA Scientist Explains
Private company plans US's first controlled moon landing in 40 years
It Looks Like Brian The Dog Will Be Back On 'Family Guy' After Being Killed Off
DARPA is definitely not building a giant death ray in space
Japan passes a democracy-muzzling Patriot Act
Privately Owned Prisons Suing States Over Lack Of Prisoners
Flashlight Android App Stole Users Information
Bank of America Sets a Value on BitCoin
Researchers show possibility of cloning quantum information from the past
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)