Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 20954434:MV8xODEyMzc3XzMyNTIzNTk0XzZCNUYyRkYx] don't they vote for next pope after the current one dies? how can people say who the next one will be when they haven't even voted yet? [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Parents Stop Biometric Hand Scanner Program At Public Schools
Chick-Fil-A to remove butane, dyes, high fructose corn syrup by 2014 after meeting ‘Food Babe’
Is Humanity Declaring Checkmate On The New World Order?
United Nations Launches First Fleet of Surveillance Drones
Study predicts dementia cases worldwide will triple by 2050
Federal Government Assumes Control of Arizona Forests
A Cash-Strapped Europe's Latest Craze: Rented Clothes
Expert Testifies to Congress: Obama’s ‘Ignoring Laws’ Could Lead to Overthrow of Government
Introducing Designer Babies
UK police threaten Guardian editor with terrorism charges over Snowden leaks
Food poverty in UK has reached level of ‘public health emergency’, warn experts
Some NSA Opponents Want to 'Nullify' Surveillance With State Law
Obama Regime To Review Facial Recognition Technology
Over $100 In Tolls For Truckers Driving Into Manhattan From New Jersey
Obamacare Architect Harry Reid EXEMPTS Staffers From Obamacare
No Sex Please: Google’s Strange List of Banned Words
Bitcoin could ‘destroy the dollar’
They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
House Votes to Extend Gun Law Without New Provisions
Spooky Physics Phenomenon May Link Universe's Wormholes
Colored Plastic Doubles Solar Cell Power
$99 Kit Lets Kids Build Their Own Computers
TSA Expands Searches of Parked Cars at Airports
Deposit Confiscation Coming - Confirmed At ‘Future of Banking in Europe’ Conference
Boehner signs up for Obamacare, with government support
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)