Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 10020994:MV8xODEyMzc3XzMyNTIzODgyXzkzRkYyOEQ2] Think about it peoples, John XXIII declared when he became "Pope" "the Catholic Church has no enemies" - the Church prior to this had always always taught that masons (and secret societies) were enemies of The Church, the Catholic Church even taught that the big secret of secret societies is that they hate Jesus Christ. And now all of a sudden the church is friends with them, and "Cardinals" and "Popes" hang out with masons and go to lodges, and the "Pope" does nothing while there's a satanic pedophilia ring developing within the "Church". The Catholic Church used to ban books and try to guide the flock through contemporary culture, she stopped doing her job in the 60's and look what has happened. WAKE UP CATHOLICS.. Satan cares less about who's in political power than who's in spiritual power. There's already evil running the vatican [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)