Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 10020994:MV8xODEyMzc3XzMyNTI0MDQwXzQyODA2RkY3] Sorry 'bout the freakin' explosion but I'd assume GLP Catholics would be all over the odd stuff that has gone on in the Vatican since the 60's and would have this one figured out by now. Tridentine rite and trent sacraments are the important things. I hope I've reached someone with this. "You shall know them by their fruits" Let's see, "Pope Benedict XVI" ratzinger, is known to have covered up a pedophilia scandal as cardinal and recently wrote a book, "light of the world" that claims that Christ would not have had to of come in the flesh in order to redeem mankind... once you believe that what's the next step... meanwhile sedevacantists well... check em out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
How Psychiatry Went Crazy - The "bible" of psychiatric diagnosis shapes—and deforms—both treatment and policy
How Electric Spacecraft Could Fly NASA to Mars
Haptic Technology Lets You "Touch" Virtual Objects
What The 'End Of Ownership' Will Look Like
US Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror
Media Now Openly Admitting The Government Controls The News
L.A. Schools: We Won’t Suspend Kids For Mouthing Off Anymore
Google-Berg Merger Ushers in Planned-Opolis Future in the Hybrid Age
Soros Eyes the South Carolina Obamacare Nullification Movement
New App Lets You Boycott Koch Brothers, Monsanto And More By Scanning Your Shopping Cart
Socialism Leads to Toilet Paper Shortage in Venezuela
National Organization for Marriage to sue IRS for leaks
The Experiment Begins: Cashless Society Arrives in Africa Biometric Natl Identity Smart Card
11 Governments Are Meeting in Peru to Figure Out How They Can Control the Internet
Brooklyn police bust rooftop grow operation ... of heirloom tomatoes
Gene Machine A pipe that copies DNA using the heat of a lightbulb.
Today's Teens More Materialistic, Less Likely to Work Hard
Studies show that online brain games can rehab ‘chemo brain’
Record Number: 10.9 Million Americans Collecting Disability
US couple sues over adopted son's sex-assignment surgery
Step towards a spider venom vaccine
EPA Accused of Playing Favorites with Green, Conservative Groups: Another Scandal for White House?
Md. city lowers voting age for its elections to 16
BORG City sues ‘Robin Hood’ group over parking meter payments
NTSB recommends states lower blood-alcohol limit to 0.05
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)