Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:mrst:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2MDU4NjkzXzM2REVFQUJB] Go to Turksons wiki page and look at his coat of arms. Surely, that's a spaceship at the top?? (sorry, don't know how to add link) [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
New research shows that paying that much for a buffet might actually make the food taste better
Pharmaceutical employees arrested after causing 64 deaths with drug tainted with fungal meningitis
Japanese economy begins to implode
North Korea Blames U.S. For Internet Outage, Calls Obama A “Monkey”
India Becoming Third Largest World Economy
NASA wants to build a floating city above Venus
Scientists inject human brain cells into mice, making them ‘significantly smarter’
Scientists zero in on how lung cancer spreads
Gun Control PSA Tells Kids to Steal Parents’ Guns, Turn Them in at School
Rust Contaminated Vaccines, Worldwide Recall
“Chemtrails” Exposed – Global Geoengineering PsyOps Documented
Obama Urges Congress To Renew Push For ''CISPA-style'' Internet Laws After Sony Hack
Need to Know Basis: You Only Know What the TV Wants You to Know
The Militarization of Police in America: ''Active Shooter Training'' Now Massively Federalized
Google Wants to Spy on You in Your Car. Automakers Balk, Already Spying on You
Half of All Children Will Be Autistic by 2025, Warns Senior Research Scientist at MIT
Cops Can Use Fake Facebook Accounts To Lure Suspects, Says Judge
Show How Much You Care with a Flu Shot Gift Card!
10 Weirdest Things Pulled Out Of People’s Butts
Double amputee moves prosthetic arms by intuitive thought
Feminism Backlash: Media Programming, Endocrine Disruptors, Will Men Find Their Hearts Again?
The Baltic Dry Index Has Never Crashed This Fast Post-Thanksgiving
Why There's No Ebola Vaccine
What is a New World Order?
How Nonprofit Hospitals Are Seizing Patients’ Wages
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)