Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:mrst:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2MDU4OTYxXzU0MTREMDY0] [quote:Anonymous Coward 33724411:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2MDU4NzUwXzJBMDlFM0I=] [quote:mrst:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2MDU4NjkzXzM2REVFQUJB] Go to Turksons wiki page and look at his coat of arms. Surely, that's a spaceship at the top?? (sorry, don't know how to add link) [/quote] YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A WEBPAGE?! [/quote] ha ha, no. I'm what's known as a Luddite. And there's no need to shout. [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Pentagon Announces It Will Quarantine Soldiers Returning From Ebola Mission
Nintendo is making a fatigue and sleep-tracking health device
Pope Francis: ‘Evolution of Nature Is Not Inconsistent With the Notion of Creation’
Government Agencies Are Secretly Going Through Your Snail Mail, Too
Breast Cancer Charity Accused of Partnering with Corporations Linked to Cancer-Causing Products
Rising Global Temperatures from Climate Change Linked to Increase in Violence
Flight MH17 - What You're Not Being Told
Lowe’s Hires Robots for the Holidays
Chicago Official Illegally Offers Cash, Prizes for People who Vote
7 in 10 Young Americans Too Fat, Uneducated, or Criminal to Join Army
Reid warns of impeachment fears in fundraising email
Obamacare Covers Foreign Diplomats
New Crystal Could Let Divers Breathe Underwater
Scientists Found Signs Of Life Deeper In The Earth Than Ever Before
Ex-CBS reporter says government bugged her computer
Businesses and schools prep for civil unrest in Ferguson
Muslim Leader Warns Canada It’s ‘Under Attack’
Did You Hear? Texas Plans to Fingerprint EVERYONE within the Next 12 Years
Now We Will Watch How The Stock Market Performs Without The Fed’s Monetary Heroin
Globalization = Permanent Instability
Google Pill to Diagnose Disease
WTO Says U.S. Consumers Don’t Need to Know Where Meat Comes From
A Dallas Company Finds Profit in Video-Only Jail Visitations http://www.
Why Are TV Stations Advertising Viagra to Children?
Pope Contradicts Genesis Account of Creation, Argues ‘God and Evolution’ Are Compatible
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)