Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 28972248:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2Mjg1MzYwXzY5QjZEODQz] The more I read about this guy the more the prophecies and predictions start to fall into place. Let's say Peter the Roman becomes pope. He's been talking about a one world financial system. He probably wants the church's money flowing as fast as the high-velocity traders in the wall-street supercomputers. Let's say... the abuse scandal is blown wide open naming key figures in the upper echelons of the church. Who is best suited to prosecute or whatever it is the church does to deal with sinners within? Knowing some or many of their own will soon be the public eye about abuses how will they vote to restore faith and strength in the church. It seems to me they will look at the pope election as a do or die: do something about the scandals OR the church will die. The rug will be pulled away to reveal a lot of SHIT. People will naturally find the face of the person responsible. Who this person is could very well be the Anti-Christ aka The Nobody aka 666 aka the SUPERCLOUDCOMPUTER. If nobody takes responsibility, then all power will be delegated to NOBODY. Get it? I think I may have said too much. [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)