Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Next Pope will be Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 25225980:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2Mjg1ODU2X0E3QURDMTU0] [quote:omiller001 3158752:MV8xODEyMzc3XzM2MDU4MzYyX0MwOEEwNDA4] Where does your 'son of a Turk' come from. What is your source? We have to be careful on the internet not to perpetuate lies, all statements should be backed up with sources that can be verified. He may well be the final Pope of Malachy's prophesies, [b]but what we don't want is us trying to 'make it fit'!!! [/b]God bless :) [/quote] "We" don't have to, another group is doing just that, to make everyone believe Bible Prophecy is at hand by creating events that resemble the words of old. It's intentional, it's about money & control, and it has nothing to do with any god's wishes. These things are brought to the world from the worshipers of evil, who's goal is to destroy the United States. That's it, and that's all. [/quote]
Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson (born 11 October 1948) fits all the prophecies and all the standing procedures for being the next Pope.
- As he studied in Rome, he ALREADY HAS THE NICKNAME of "Peter The Roman" in his native village.- He is from Ghana - There is great pressure in the Catholic Church to have a 3rd world Pope.
- Ghana is a "stable" African country where he could avoid being pressured.
- Anoher prophecy states that the last Pope will be "the son of a Turk" - His name is literally "Turkon"
- A young Pope is always follwed by an old one and vice versa. So, the next should be young. Turkson is the second youngest Cardianl.
- Standing procedure in the Catholic Chrch is to have Popes from countries that lack political, economic and military power. Who the hell could be challenged by Ghana?
- Turkson is close to the last two Popes' doctrinal factions.
- Turkson and Ghana is utterly free from all the child molesting allegations. When thugs are regularly hacking up your parishioners and priests with machettes and burning your churches down, one does not tend to think about that sort of thing!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)