Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HIT! March 20 earthquake in Mexico was predicted on March 14
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On March 14th I speculated weather we see a big quake around today, March 20th due to two prior big quakes related to Apollo class near earth object and potentially hazardous asteroid 2012 BT23

Details of the prediction:
Thread: NASA covers up mission with rocket launch today to destroy hazardous asteroid approaching Earth on March 20, 2012? *** HIT! ***

To recap:

1) On March 8, 1987 this object had it's 1st close approach to Earth. On March 6, 1987 two big quakes in Ecuador of 6.1 and 6.9 which caused an estimated 1,000 deaths and US$1 billion in damage.

2) On July 16, 1998 this object had it's 2nd close approach to Earth. On July 17, 1998 a 7.0 quake and tsunami hit Papua New Guinea with a tsunami that hit the coast, killing more than 2200 people.

3) On March 20, 2012 this object will have it's 3rd close approach to Earth. Today on March 20 we got a 7.6 in Mexico.

Playing around, I speculated that the March 15th NASA rocket launch was maybe to take this NEO/PHA out, to prevent any earth effects. Note the the launch was delayed and never go off!

Why would an asteroid coming close to us cause a quake? I'm not sure, just saw the pattern of this object.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP