Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FBI Surveillance Vans
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So the other day I was in my apartment and was connecting my new iPad to my WiFi network. Everything seemed fine, but while looking for my WiFi network I happened to notice this listed on available networks "FBISurveillanceVan".

Below is the screen shot -

[link to s1152.photobucket.com]

After seeing this, I looked out my apartment window and notices a white unmarked van outside my door. Below are the pictures of the van along with the license plate "BUJIN" which is a "ninja" character name from Dragon Balls.

When I saw the van, I when outside, took pictures (below) and an older guy around his late 40's with a bluetooth headset got into the van.

From my research these vans are made by Ford and called "Transit Connect", a complete internet on wheels van with high tech equipment, hotspot capabilities and a tibbe key which is round and very unusual for starting automobiles.

Has anyone else seen these vans around?

I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI didn't check what WiFi name they were transmitting and I'm sure someone in their IT department probably didn't think or check to make sure it was something unique. Either that or legally they have to transmit that ID to get around the law of "surveillance".

DON'T TRUST THESE VANS IF THEY'RE AROUND YOU!

I have read articles before of the FBI doing this and also x-ray viewing into homes with vans.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP