Users Online Now: 2,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,354,080
Pageviews Today: 1,941,840Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 10,325
03:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HEY! Got a sec? new title: i get the kony thing- read my last post@6:40 cst
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Not sure how to embed; hope link worx eta: tits! I got it!

I'm trying to figure this out; maybe someone can help me out.

If I'm understanding this right, some crazy warlord is being accused of doing terrible things, some including children.

So, this guy starts directing a movie to expose him. One day, the director suddenly snaps, and runs around Bay Area acting like a looney tune. I don't have all the info, so I'm hoping you guys can help me piece this together.

Are 'they' trying to silence him? Did someone use some crazy MK Ultra mind control crap to make him look crazy? Did the warlord summon demons to possess him? Are the aliums trying to silence him from the comfort of their opulent mothership? Is our director friend prone to mixing salvia and DMT into his morning breakfast regiment?

Perhaps, our government has a use for this warlord gentleman, and doesn't want him exposed.

This reminds me of the stories I've read about supernatural, crazy things happening on the set before they finished The Omen & Poltergeist

I'm dying for anyone with insight or info to come forward. Unless you don't look good naked.angryface
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP