Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,368,858
Pageviews Today: 1,965,707Threads Today: 540Posts Today: 10,462
04:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a psychic in training. Answered questions here b4 and did well. Ask away!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1st things 1st: ((((READ ALL FIRST BEFORE ASKING!!!))))

I am in training!!!! (not a front for giving wrong answers..I'm usually able to connect pretty well, yet still learning to view accurately online)

I work with energy!!!..so that being said, when asking, PLEASE focus, and concentrate on visualizing your questions as you ask!!! This helps TREMENDOUSLY!

I will NOT answer questions on when one will die or how....as anyones thoughts/predictions on this can manipulate/change "reality"

Be positive! (Greatest most intense energy in the Universe) I am here to help others as well as learn. I tend to loose focus when I'm bombarded with negativity

Lastly, let's have some fun! Ancient ancestors of ours did this all the time and it's healthy and rewarding for all parties involved!

Sooo,
Ask away!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP