Users Online Now: 1,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,503
Pageviews Today: 338,604Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,538
03:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NASA=OWNED! EXPOSED! Reason why the NICT Space Weather Simulation is DOWN! Sun LIES Proof!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This channel used NICT data to predict twice in a row EXACTLY WHEN Earth's magnetosphere would light up, get hit by charged particles.. etc!
Predicted it BEFORE any "Solar Flare" or "CME Eruptions" and even posted a video on a 8th of March stating "expect solar flare disinformation and NASA to Photoshop solar activity"

Quoted: "in this video (which ended on 3/8 5:05 UTC) I also said they've been trying to blame the Sun and we can expect more "Sun Coverup"

Sure enough the very next day:
"M6-class eruption on March 9th at 0358 UT"
"CME will arrive on March 11th at 0649 UT"

Not only that, from the 9th forward is where the NICT wiped out data from their archives and the live feed has been pretty much down ever since.

Before you dismiss this video or think it can be debunked.. bare in mind this:

1: Just by using Earth's magnetic field data predicted EXACTLY when Earth's magnetosphere would get blasted and also predicted Northern lights!

2: Predicted that BEFORE any "Solar flare/CME" eruptions.

3: Stated NASA has a track record pattern of using Photoshop to fake Solar activity right after Earth's magnetic field gets repelled by "something else" and PREDICTED NASA might come out and "blame the Sun again".
Sure enough.. the Day after BOTH predictions were made there were Solar Flare/CME's eruptions that were forecasted to hit Earth on the DAY he predicted Earth's magnetosphere would be blasted BEFORE any Solar eruptions!
So if the official story of Earth's magnetosphere getting blasted is from "Solar Flares/CMEs" how did he predict it before hand???

4: The channel posted a video prediction on the March 7th (8th UTC) (which came true) and magically the VERY next day is when the NICT started wiping our their data and took down their live feed.
Coincidence? popcorn

5: Around March 13th magnetic wind from the dark side of Earth.. which further proves something is happening and it's NOT from the sun.

If the official story of Earth's magnetosphere getting hit on:
February 26th was from a CME/Solar tsunami on the 24th.
March 11th was from an M-Class flare on the 9th.

How was it he predicted on the March 8th and February 23th that "by the end of march 11th"/"by the end of February 26.. Earth's magnetosphere would get blasted by particles"

DO THE MATH, he predicted what would happen BEFORE any eruptions and after the second prediction was coming true the very site he used data from to make the predictions "NICT" was taken down!!!!!

Quoted:
"I used the pattern I shared in previous videos to forecast EXACTLY when charged particles would hit Earth BEFORE any "solar eruption" and BEFORE any forecast from NOAA twice in a row now!
Not only that, after the second time it happened.. from the 9th forward the Data archives at the NICT is wiped out and the live feed is rarely on anymore.
Plus even more recently is was documented that there has been "magnetic wind coming from the dark side of Earth".
Where is this coming from? For how long have I been saying this ISN'T coming from the Sun
How long have I been talking about this pattern on youtube?????
Anybody else on youtube been able to document within a time frame of when charged particles would hit Earth before any "solar flares" and before any NOAA forecast twice in a row???
I think not! There is no debunking this info!
Now you know why the NICT has been having "issues" lately.
I exposed this pattern and the disinformation by using their data.
While I'm pissed the NICT is currently down because I can't use their data to forecast anymore.. they took it down right after I exposed the truth for the second time which says a lot about what I've been talking about all along!
Bitter sweet alright!"

Watch this.. after watching it you'll understand why the live feed was been taken down and the archives from the 9th foward have been wiped out.
So predictions exposing Sun lies can't be made anymore by using their data! stoner

www.youtube.com/watch?v=glFYNITF67k
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP