Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Had lunch with John Lear today!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About to head out of vegas this morning, I saw a cigar shop and asked my buddy if we could stop in there. I said lets get a couple of nice cigars and drop them off at John Lear's house for him. Turned out to be a great idea, we got to John's and gave him a phone call, he answered and I said "Hey John, my name is Juergen, i posted on GLP that next time I was in Vegas I'd get a couple cigars for you" His reply was "GLP... you guys better come inside" He opened the gate and sure enough greeted us at the door with a smile on his face. John welcomed us into his home, his wife had just made him some lunch (looked like a BLT to me). We went inside into his office and had a great time talking and going over some truly amazing photographs. Thanks again John, I hope to do it again sometime!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP