Users Online Now: 1,923 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,011
Pageviews Today: 2,678Threads Today: 0Posts Today: 13
12:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notice from Tolec - Orb should be visible from a coastline upon completion of Andromeda Council event
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I see Tolec has put a notice up on his website for people to look out for an orb upon completion of the next action being undertaken by the Andromeda Council. Just thought I'd put this here to keep as a record.

[link to andromedacouncil.com]

Notice: 03.21.12 The completion of the next actionable event taken by the people of Procyon w/in the Andromeda Council is likely to be marked by a very large energy ball, a lighted sphere...which many people call an "orb"... within the next few days. It should be visible from a coastline. For those people who are interested in or aware of such things - it can be considered a "marker", an "indicator", or a "sign"

Notice: 04.06.12 The completion of the next actionable event, the complete destruction of the final undersea Reptilian base, taken by the people of Procyon within the Andromeda Council is likely to be marked by a very large energy ball, a lighted sphere, which many people call an "orb". It should be visible from a coastline and from out in the ocean. It can be considered a "marker", an "indicator", or a "sign" that this final Reptilian undersea base is now completely destroyed.

Though this final Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base complex was attacked on March 9th, entered on March 16th, & after many battles is now completely "cleared out", cleaned out and shuttered, as of March 31st - by a combined Procyon & Andromeda Council - 'Delta strike force team' - I have also recently been told by my Andromeda Council contacts that they are awaiting a cosmic event ... an Earth based cosmic event... yet still a cosmic event that will be a serious, psychological "wake-up call" to the people of Earth, to trigger the complete destruction of this final undersea base. Why will it be a 'wake up' call? Because the location of, and cause & effects of this specific cosmic event, the 'popping' of a volcano & a subsequent earthquake, will be so out of the norm people are going to wonder, "... what is really going on here?". As soon as this happens I will release the complete written report, as well as the video documenting this extensive 'police action' to finally rid this planet of what can easily be called a long standing, very manipulative, dark & malicious Reptilian menace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP