Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,232
Pageviews Today: 263,177Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,574
03:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Immortality ... how the Gods/Aliens ... achieve it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off, please don't say God is a spirit in heaven and no one has a physical body in heaven.

Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

God's sons clearly have physical bodies ...

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The above two verses alone, make the whole idea of God raising the dead and being with them in some spirit world, a nonsense.

You have to look up Hebrew concept of death to fully understand, that it is not a real death which is often spoken of in the bible.

Revelations 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

ie the death often spoken of in the bible, is not a real death.

Now hopefully I have cleared that up and I can now move on and tell you what I have learnt.

Edit

Please beware there is a lot more to this thread than the first post, it is really a blog of sorts.

I am not really looking for replies to this thread but if you wish to reply, please make it very brief and don't quote long posts.

grail

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP