Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemasonry/Illuminati symbolism in Ridgmar Mall
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I woke up today literally wanting to go to the mall to try to find masonic symbolism. Well I did just that. The mall is located in Fort Worth, Tx, by the joint naval reserve base.

On top of the mall is 2 pyramid cones and a dome.

I havent yet figured out what this symbol might mean, might be nothing at all, but I doubt it. It's the symbol for Rave Motion Pictures

IMAGE ( [link to i123.photobucket.com] )

Inside the mall these signs are like at every corner. I only recently noticed these, and I know they are somewhat new. Preparation for something? yep

As soon as I entered the mall I wanted to look around the Pyramid Cone on the top of the building. I didn't find anything unsual around the site, but heres a pic of it

Then I came across this

I believe that the arch was built in 2000, and the MM is 2000 in roman numerals, but could there be another significance?

And here comes the main part that caught my attention. I spent around 30 minutes in this area observing. I saw the arch from a distance and knew what I was coming up on. Heres the arch.

First thing I noticed was the building bricks on the top of the arch. As i got close I looked down and saw this

To the left and right are the pillars holding the top floors pillars of the arch. There are 4 chairs in the middle, with a circle table. Also the chair on the left is the only black one?

Then right underneath where I was standing I saw this.

The all seeing eye.

The stairs around it almost form the compass and square but not quite, and i couldnt get a good angle for a picture.

Anyways, the only conclusion I can come to from there being these symbols in a mall is that there is a Nuke facility underneath. Share your thoughts :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP