Users Online Now: 929 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 138,972
Pageviews Today: 234,362Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,993
04:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Galactic Federation Coud'état against the Illuminati and a NEW financial system . START THE DISCUSSION OF THE END OF TIMES!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The web is full of information , contactees, mediums you name it about a Galactic Federation. Even Fulford and Wilcock are mentioning that this "Galactic Federation" is in contact with the secret and sacred asian socities of this world to replace the "Dark Cabal" and end their era of power.
There is massive information ( or disinformation) on the web about this topic.

I found also curious that "they" want to establish a new society based in meritocratic values and a precious metals-based monetary system

According to "telepatic contactees" claims, the end of the Dark Cabal is near.They are promising mass arrests and the beginning of a new era.

I would like to open the discussion about geopolitics, exopolitics and the potential impact of world economy in a special biblical and mystical year as 2012

Thanks.

First part:

Greg Giles 3-23-12… One of the Most Important Greg Messages… Ever… “This must be done in the name of the people, and it must be done in the name of your new world”
Posted on March 23, 2012

“The governments of your world are playing a game of quid pro and quid pro quo. (Latin: What for, what for what.) We have given them every opportunity to step down peaceably and offer their assistance in the implementation of your new system. They have refused time and again to cooperate and now it is time for them to be removed in any way possible to clear the path for your further development and your new governmental and financial systems. Please allow us the opportunity to assist you to remove these stubborn individuals and institute worldwide governmental regime change that will once and for all end this dark period in your planet’s history.

“We will now move ahead with this phase of the operation and begin the take down of those seated within your governments who are aligned with the powers of the dark and who are corrupt through to the bone. They will be replaced by those souls of honor and integrity, balance and foresight, and who possess within them an honor of duty. These men and women are highly trained at the positions they will fill and they are, or will be, sworn to uphold the law of light, of freedom and the sanctity of the human soul and spirit, and if anyone who takes office fails to maintain this focus they too shall be removed.”

Oh, all right, so I said it’s one of the most important. There have been others. But so be it. This one resonated so many bells within me it felt like my body was shaking apart. It also felt as through the corner has been turned in the relationship (and patience) of the Higher Ones with those of the “dark-intended” ways. As if they are saying, “If you are not willing to step down, we will take you down. Now.”

Although I do not always like the tone of the John Kettler reports (rather rough and tough, kill or be killed kind of tone), guaranteed they (ETs/EDs) are no longer playing around with these dark-intenders. See this recent article by JK for more.

I would also point out that the mass of resignations from the banks and political and other areas have been of those who were given the choice of “resign willingly or be forced out or arrested.” They accepted the former. Now those who have continued to hold out are being taken out. Or soon will be.

Highlights

We have given [the governments of your world] every opportunity to step down peaceably and offer their assistance in the implementation of your new system. They have refused time and again to cooperate and now it is time for them to be removed…
…we need to get underway with the vast sweeping changes of your world as time is running very short and there is so much work yet to be done to secure your paths to ascension…
Many of your government officials would rather see you suffer than to step down from their positions of power, so we see no other alternative than to remove them forcibly.
These men and women need to understand that they will face harsher penalties for their actions by refusing to step down from their positions.
This will now end, and we offer our assistance to our Earth allies who must now move forward and remove these individuals from their offices and take them into custody.
This must be done in the name of the people, and it must be done in the name of your new world.
They [government officials] have stubbornly refused all offers to make this as easy a transition as possible for them, and they are now out of time and out of bargaining power. The next time they hear from us and our Earth allies will be when we are knocking on their door to take them away and into custody.
We will now move ahead with this phase of the operation and begin the take down of those seated within your governments who are aligned with the powers of the dark and who are corrupt through to the bone.
They will be replaced by those souls of honor and integrity, balance and foresight, and who possess within them an honor of duty.
We wish for all our Lightworkers in the field to again be pillars of strength and a fountain of information for those who will thirst through misunderstanding, fear and confusion at what they will be witnessing.
…we tell you [the changes long discussed] are just up ahead and once they begin they will not slow or stop and you will never have cause to wait impatiently again.
…this part of your mission will be over shortly, and the next phase of operation will see you fully abreast of each and every development and there will be no longer any need for secrecy.
Look for the changes in your governments to coincide with the mass arrests of those of your criminal Cabal, their underlings, and many of their associates.
Those who hold positions within your governments have never been, and are not today, entitled to any kind of special treatment or protection from your laws which they have broken time and again. They will be arrested and charged just as any criminal would in your society and held to face the charges against them.
Look for these changes to be rapid and look for them to be far sweeping as the corruption reaches through the many branches of your governments.
Your new governing bodies will take root and grow strong and healthy, bearing fruit for the people of your world.
Help [others] to see these arrests are clearing the way, making it all possible, and a better world is what will stand when all the smoke clears.

more here:

[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

( this blog has a lot of info regarding "contactees")

From that blog there is lots of "contactees" regarding these matters. Some events pointed that some of truth is hidden there. But I am not 100% on what to believe.

I also recommend you read "finnancial tyranny" by David Wilcock:

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

[link to divinecosmos.com]

What is right and what is disinformation. It is very interesting.

I would like to open the discussion!

damned.

Thanks

PS: read all the info on the links before continue reading this thread
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP