Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GODS REVELATIONS TO HIS ELCET
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues WHE ISRAEL AND JEWS ARE TO STAY AWAY FROM AND COME OUT OF THE END TIME BABYLON BECUSE SHE IS TEACHING LIES AND DECEIVEING HIS ELECT AND HE IS GOING TO BURN AMERICA WITH FIRE THE TEN NATIONS OF OPEC IS NATIONS THAT ARE OPEC WHO IS OPEC HISTORY SHOWS WHO OPEC IS HOW THIS TEN NATION KINGS COME ABOUT AMERICAS UN MADE IT HAPPEN THATS HOW CANT FIND BEN WHY BECUSE GOD HAS PUT IN THER HARTS TO FULLFELL HIS WILL AND THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS PAULINE CHRISTIANITY THE CATHOLIC AND KING JAMES BIBLES TEACH HIS LIES SO YOU HAVE HIS MARK IN YOUR HANDAND FOREHEAD MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF HER LET ISRAEL COME IN TO YOUR MINDS THAY KEEP THE TRUE SABBATHS AND FEAST THE HEBREW TEXTS IN ENGLISH IS NOT THE KING JAMES BIBLE THATS HOW THAY ARE DECEIVED RE THE REAL TEXTS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELFS WHY YAHSHUA SAID PAUL WOULD COME AND CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS THAY TEACH YAHSUA LIED AND CHANGED HI MIND ABOUT GODS LAWS MY PEOPLE COME OUT OF HER LIERS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP