Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm done with drugs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Drugs are bad mmmmkay.

Weed:
I've been smoking weed over 14 years. 12 years of my life I've smoked weed every day multiple times a day. I was a pothead. I'd buy an ounce and go through it in a week-9 days. Anyone who knows me would almost automatically associate me to weed.

Booze:
I started drinking alcohol 14 years ago. I started to drink every weekend when I turned 19, the legal age here. For me drinking was always a social thing and I'm a very social person. The older I got, the more I was drinking as I was going out more. Now it came to the point where I was drinking every day or every other day. To me there is no point in having 1-2 drinks either. When I drink I make sure to get drunk or I feel ripped off. Crown and ginger is my choice.

Cocaine:
I waited a long time before doing blow. Even after the weed and booze I told myself I would never do blow. In University I met this "friend" who was selling it and he convinced me to try it. I only did because we knew the source of it (yes this was a very good source) and the blow was "clean". At first I only did it occasionally when drinking. Then I started doing it every time I went out drinking. As the drinking increased in my life to every day or every other day, so did the blow, they go hand in hand. I did blow every day for the last 3 months as it replaced my weed consumption.

I'm fucking done with it all. It is artificial happiness.

My problem is I need something to help me escape reality and weed did that for me. I decided I didn't want to smoke weed anymore so I would do lines instead as this too would help me escape. Last week I looked inside my nose with a flashlight and it scared the shit out of me. I do not have a hole in my septum thank god, but damage has been done. It was my eye opener. I've never felt so ashamed in myself. Unfortunately I had a lot of blow left over and I couldn't just flush it. Blow has a funny way of calling your name if it is around and your on it.

I'm writing this because I never thought I would be in this stage, completely disgusted with drugs. I always thought I'd smoke weed forever. I want to help those of you who currently think like this because it's not worth it in the end. I had to learn the hard way. You shouldn't have to.

If you are doing drugs to escape reality then please find another means. The feelings of euphoria are only temporary and do not solve your actual problems, it just numbs them.

You can still drink or smoke the occasional doob, but make sure you are doing these things on special occasions. Every weekend is NOT a special occasion. And for the love of god, don't do blow, don't try it not even once, it is absolutely evil, it makes you think differently, it will change your attitude, you will treat people differently and you will destroy your body. There is a reason it is called "devils dust".

Take care.

happydance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP