Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the REAL FEMA "Victor". I Have Returned to WARN YOU One Last Time
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This other person that has used my identity while I have been gone is a fake.

Please disregard everything he has ever said since my last post concerning the events to come. I had warned you about Mid November being a very hard time for us. So far our team has been standing by ready to work. Nothing has happened.

Our scientists are still scratching their heads but they are seeing movement inside the Earth unlike anything they´ve seen since the US put this special platform in space. We have recruited several thousand more people and have trained them. Most people we have moved from the covert area. We have all the supplies we need and we are all ready to go.

Something is coming soon. We don´t know if it will be the pole shift, or some magnetic anomoly, but the extremely warm temps for this time of the year has shown us something abnormal is about to happen.

The high winds across the Earth is another sign that something is about to happen. Ice Shelves are starting to break and have, and the ocean currents have shifted.

We are expecting a delay in the entire weather phenomenon about to happen, but we still believe it will happen before Dec 21st. Some form of massive quick freeze.

Please be prepared. I have warned you what to do. Please continue to ignore all the other truck driver posts. I still laugh at that whole story. It is quite a stretch. I´ll be around a little later on tonight to view some of your replies. I hope everyone is ready and willing to survive. The time has come.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP