Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,387
Pageviews Today: 1,869,636Threads Today: 815Posts Today: 14,342
09:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COUNTDOWN TO THE BEAST KING. : James Camerons Return from the Abyss. (symbolic deep sea dive?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message COUNTDOWN TO THE BEAST KING. : James Camerons Return from the Abyss. (symbolic deep sea dive?)

Marianna trench..

COUNTDOWN TO THE BEAST KING. : James Camerons Return from the Abyss. (symbolic deep sea dive?)

REVELATION 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea . . . (NKJV)

Is James Cameron telling us that the Beast King is near?

:beastking:

:seabeastmari:

MARCH 25, 2012

QOUTE:
Hollywood director James Cameron has returned to the surface after plunging nearly 11km (seven miles) down to the deepest place in the ocean, the Mariana Trench in the western Pacific.

He made the solo descent in a submarine called "Deepsea Challenger", taking around 70 minutes to reach the bottom.

He spent more than three hours exploring the ocean floor, before a speedy ascent back to the surface.

Ecclesiastical history

Qoute: The Prefecture Apostolic of the Marianas was erected on 17 September 1902, by the Constitution "Quae mari sinico" of Pope Leo XIII. A priest from Agana visited each month the colony where the lepers are segregated, to celebrate Mass and administer the sacraments. Catholicism was the sole—and remains the primary—religion

:trenchmari:

About the Marianna islands. Does it sound "Hot" beneath?

The islands are formed as the highly dense and very old western edge of the Pacific plate plunges downward to form the floor of the Mariana Trench, and carries trapped water under the Mariana plate as it does so. This water is heated and boiled as the plate is carried further downward, and results in the volcanic activity which has formed the arc of Mariana Islands above this subduction region.

Note the name MARIANA. Which brings to mind, Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene. James Cameron was the director and producer of the Lost Tombs of Jesus special that debuted on the History Channel on March 4, 2007 about the Bloodline and descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus.

He is also known for the movie Titanic and Avatar and Terminator series.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Do you recall my ABYSS post .? James also directed a film called the ABYSS in 1989 which was a horror film set in none other than the deep ocean.

Is James Dive symbolic of retrieving the Beast King who lies at the Bottomless pit?

-Apollo

:911apollyon:

THE ABYSS and the PRINCE OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

In Revelation we are introduced to Apollyon, who has the key to the bottomless pit. Apollymi can be found in James 4:12 which mentions the Lawgiver and the judge. ONE THERE IS A LAWGIVER AND JUDGE, he who is able to save and to destroy.

Apollyon is translated as "destroyer." Its Hebrew version being Abaddon. The Abyss to which he holds the key is given " "abussos" for the bottomless pit in Greek, it still just refers to bottomless pit, or deep pit,

:seabeast:

We will need comparisons in Hebrew to de mystify this passage,

This one of my favorites , first things I learned about Abussos.

Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'

(The beginning of the Eighth Day)

Springs of the Great Deep - 2nd month 17th day in Noah’s 600th year.
Genesis 7:11 "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep "Tehom" broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."

Bottomless pit is simply the ocean. (Exodus 20:4; Deut 5:8).
He is the beast that rises from the ocean.

REVELATION 11:7 When they [the two witnesses] have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. (NASU)

REVELATION 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition . . . (RSV)

REVELATION 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea . . . (NKJV)

Revelation 11:7 and 17:8 are referring to Abaddon as the "beast" who will ascend from the "bottomless pit." What we Heb. tehom, 'the primeval ocean' (Gen. 1:2; Ps. 24:2; etc.) as 'abyss'"
There is a movie called, THE ABYSS, by James Cameron who was noted to work on the Lost Tomb of Jesus side by side with Israeli Antiquities.

Is this a signal that the beast king will soon surface?

:angelsea23:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP