Users Online Now: 3,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,121,216
Pageviews Today: 2,126,388Threads Today: 1,011Posts Today: 18,718
10:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is reincarnation the long path to spiritual growth or a scam to keep us as a food source?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been reading Michael Newtons very interesting book called Journey of Souls, and it confirms that the reincarnation system, while difficult and requiring a vast stretch of time, is an ultimately beneficial process.

Guides are there for us at every step, and we make gradual progress toward reuniting with the source of all things.

But I also read material that tells me that the reincarnation system is an essential part of this matrix that keeps recycling us as food for non-3d beings that feed off of our emotional energy. Call them archons or reptilian or whatever, but they have supposedly got us trapped in a prison.

I wish I knew which view of reincarnation is correct.
Those that reject the idea need not reply. Why? I'm a believer in reincarnation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP