Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 925,438
Pageviews Today: 1,542,382Threads Today: 628Posts Today: 11,005
03:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VIDEO'S: Spirit Science a MUST WATCH! About Sacred Geometry, Atlantis, Lumeria, Toth, Egypt, Jesus, Dimensions, Energy, Chakras, Thoughts.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi people,

I've been a lot on GLP and get really frustrated with the doom threads all the time...
I want to share some simple video's that explain quite easily what happened in the ancient times, what is happening now, and what is going to happen and WHY it all happens as it happens!
I read a lot about sacred geometry, and ancient civilizations and there spirituality..
But because I'm a RIGHT brain thinker I couldn't connect the dots, but I saw the whole picture.
Now I discovered these video's and they are almost explained in child's language with sketches and stuff to make it more understanding.. and it did... I just went from information that took me 6 years to discover, and what was still blurry for me, to 4/5 hours of information crystal clear..
This is fine, because I was already prepared for the information that was being given to me, I also discovered that when I was drawing sacred geometry I already discovered certain things they show in the video.. So it was really a path for me to walk, but since the information/time is speeding up it's not a real surprise to see my 6 years of info being compressed in 4/5 hours!! JUST AMAZING!!

I just want to share these video's for all of you who are still in the dark on this subject, and EVEN for those who read A LOT and don't know exactly what to believe in anymore.. this video brought me back to my basic understanding of what ascension means, I got rid of all the doom and this video inspired me in a way I can not describe in words..

Spirit Science 1 - Thoughts:

Please feel free to discuss the video's, keep it nice and respect each others opinion. We cannot change people individually, but we can in the collective by changing our self. And it is always in the self!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP