Users Online Now: 2,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 767,148
Pageviews Today: 1,353,757Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,924
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, I am Strongman Shelford

Well well well what we have here...

There are so many conspiracies regarding the fall of the Illuminati, 2012...and so on.
There are also lots of conspiracy theories regarding what is going to happen after the "fall of the Illuminati" and what kind of financial system will arrive.
There are also the "Ascensiontards" ( a matter of curiosity for me)...

There is a well known guy, ex Chief editor of Forbes ( Asian Edition). well they guy claimed he found all the info regarding the Japanese mafia connections with the Japanese Government and how all of them are connected to the Dark Cabal... now he is like a spokesman of the White Dragon Society, a positive powerful ancient secret society which is against the Dark Cabal...
David Wilcock ( NYTIMES Best Seller) is also saying the same.

Read this two times pinned thread:

Thread: Galactic Federation Coud'état against the Illuminati and a NEW financial system . START THE DISCUSSION OF THE END OF TIMES!

Some people claimed that a superadvanced "alliance of ET's" is coming to help us with the dismantling of the "Dark Cabal" control structure on Earth.
This will bring a new financial system, prosperity funds for everybody, ET disclosure, the release of supressed technologies and the establishment of a new meritocratic society with the help of their "Earth allies" ( white hat groups from the military and intelligence agencies).

Well...

If you don´t know who is Fulford then see this video when he interviewed David Rockeller himself

For those who are Ascensiontards, Galactic Federation tards...well let me say that I was skeptical.

But I found some sincronicities. THis is a very popular conspiracy theory and I want you to discuss it.

If you google "galactic Federation" or "Ashtar Command" or "Andromeda Council" you will find massive and collective generation of information by different people in different languages.

So , what is happening? Lots of resources and time is invested in these topics. why ?

Well I got tired of reading "disclosure inminent...and so on".

Well, it looks like we have a new DATE : TOMORROW.

FULFORD IS SAYING THAT A MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW!

( read next post)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP