Users Online Now: 1,427 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,088
Pageviews Today: 530,091Threads Today: 167Posts Today: 1,896
04:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 16-year-old black kid killed two British tourists as they begged for their lives
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sad story:
[link to news.yahoo.com]
A friend of the Florida teen accused of killing two British tourists in 2011 said on Monday that the teen shot the men even though they pleaded for their lives, claiming to be lost.

Shawn Tyson, 17, is accused of killing James Kouzaris and James Cooper in April of 2011. He's charged with two counts of first-degree murder and could face life in prison if convicted.

On Monday, 18-year-old Latrece Washington testified that Tyson told her he saw the two tourists walking through a Sarasota housing project, drunk. Washington testified that Tyson said he intended to rob the two men, but the men said they had no money.

"He said 'Well since you ain't got no money I got something for your ass,'" Washington recalled Tyson saying on the day after the killings.

Tyson told Washington that the men begged for their lives and one said, "please let me go home, I'm lost," she said.

Recounted Washington: "He shot one of them in the side and one of them fell instantly and the other one was crying for his life. He shot him."

Judge Rick De Furia ruled that TV cameras should not broadcast Washington's face because of fears for her safety.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP