Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chastity belt locked and cant get it off
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been wearing a chastity belt for over two years for my husband. The belt is made for long term wear. The other night the key broke in the lock. Now we cant get the other piece of the key out of the lock and the belt will not come off. we tried to cut it off but there is no way to do it that we know of. When we bought the belt they said not to lose the key that the belt could not be removed with out it. We called the place where we got the belt but there out of business. We dont know what to do or how to get the belt off. My husband is scared if we call someone for help. That he will get it trouble for me wearing it. It was my choice to wear. Does anyone have any idea how we might be able to get it off. I cant be stuck in it forever please help
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP